PDA

View Full Version : This is great!


FanOf14
04-20-2002, 04:16 PM
This is awesome to finally find a message baords that discuss the White Sox! I also like that I can load up message lightening fast! This message board/website is soooooooooo much better than the mlb whitesox board. With that said..............


GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Paulwny
04-20-2002, 04:20 PM
Welcome !!!!!!!

Spiff
04-20-2002, 04:22 PM
Welcome to WSI :cool:

Mathew
04-20-2002, 04:23 PM
I thought you were talking about the game so far, but yeah I guess the site is ok too had to introduce you to sarcasm teal. :D:

FanOf14
04-20-2002, 04:26 PM
The only reason I didn't mention today's game is cuz that much is obvious!!! 5 rbis for Paulie today..YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the game Thursday and can't wait to get back again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLR01
04-20-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by FanOf14
This is awesome to finally find a message baords that discuss the White Sox! I also like that I can load up message lightening fast! This message board/website is soooooooooo much better than the mlb whitesox board. With that said..............


GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!

:)


welcome to the board FanOf14. Dont forget to participate in the Pick To Click contest.

GASHWOUND
04-20-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by FanOf14
The only reason I didn't mention today's game is cuz that much is obvious!!! 5 rbis for Paulie today..YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the game Thursday and can't wait to get back again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up...I'm me and welcome :cool:

And yeah, pauly did alright today :smile:

Jjav829
04-20-2002, 05:49 PM
Welcome to WSI FanOf14. This place is much better than the official white sox site. :smile:

GASHWOUND
04-20-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by CLR01



welcome to the board FanOf14. Don't forget to participate in the Pick To Click contest.

And FanOf14, you'll do alot better if you slip some "small unmarked bills" to the PTC umpire. But ou didn't hear it from me :smile:


Also, off the subject...how long to we have to be stuck seeing Singleton's mug in your sig?? I mean, come on.. with your obsession with the Bears failure and Singleton, I would recommend psychiatric help. I guess it could be worse, you could have a sig of Wanne's big fat head. I just have to hope and pray your next sig isn't of Wanne and Singleton together, than that would really be sick :smile:

Chisox_cali
04-20-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND


I just have to hope and pray your next sig isn't of Wanne and Singleton together, than that would really be sick :smile:

Don't encourage him GASH! :smile:

GASHWOUND
04-20-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


Don't encourage him GASH! :smile:

LOL! Don't worry, nobody can be that demented to make a sig like that! You would have to be pretty sick in the head, and he's not gonna go out of his way to make a sig like that just to piss little ole me off, I'm nobody :gulp:

ilovemags30
04-20-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by FanOf14
The only reason I didn't mention today's game is cuz that much is obvious!!! 5 rbis for Paulie today..YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the game Thursday and can't wait to get back again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yuppers paulie did great.. welcome to WSI this is the best site up.. and yay to the win today.. dude the curse is broken all.. i was at the game and mags finally did get a hit or 2 hehe yay he got a homer.. so i guess that i aint bad luck to him anymore.. well i was at last nites game booo o well go mags.. paulie is the man YAY!!!

RKMeibalane
04-20-2002, 06:44 PM
Welcome to WSI. It's always nice to see that there are more fans out there.

RedPinStripes
04-20-2002, 07:03 PM
welcome! :gulp:

CLR01
04-20-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND


LOL! Don't worry, nobody can be that demented to make a sig like that! You would have to be pretty sick in the head, and he's not gonna go out of his way to make a sig like that just to piss little ole me off, I'm nobody :gulp:


Hey atleast i am not updating the days left like i planned to. Like the new sig?

GASHWOUND
04-20-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by CLR01



Hey atleast i am not updating the days left like i planned to. Like the new sig?

You're a sick...sick..man :o:

doublem23
04-20-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by CLR01



Hey atleast i am not updating the days left like i planned to. Like the new sig?

Beat'cha to it, Fish Boy! LOL.... :smile: