PDA

View Full Version : Flubs Fans Spewing Out Garbage

RKMeibalane
04-20-2002, 03:53 PM
I hate Cubs fans. All of them. They have wasted no time rubbing it in after the Sox loss to Detroit last night. Well, you know what? I don't really give a ****, because the Sox have a SUPERIOR won-loss record. They are leading the majors in batting average. They have the ONLY pitcher in baseball with a 4-0 record. They are closing fast on FIRST PLACE. The Cubs are doing NONE of this. They brag about how there are more fans at Cubs games, but this only convinces me that Cubs fans are incompetent. Now, honestly, how many actual Cubs fans go to those games. The vast majority of the people at those games don't even give a **** about the game. They just go there to get drunk and pass out. Yeah, that's real cool, people.

I am sick and tired of this crap. You'd think people would eventually realize that Wrigley field is an old, worn out stadium that needs to be torn down, and that the Cubs are a perenial last-place team, one not worthy of paying attention to. Think about it. The Cubs spend all that money to bring in Alou, and he isn't even healthy. How funny is that?

I can't wait until the Sox get to the World Series. I will rub that in the face of every last Cubs fan on this planet, and I will continue to remind them that the Sox have one the best teams in baseball.

CLR01
04-20-2002, 04:28 PM
Not to be picky but there are 3 other pitchers in baseball with a 4-0 record. Perhaps you meant the AL?

Bmr31
04-20-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
Not to be picky but there are 3 other pitchers in baseball with a 4-0 record. Perhaps you meant the AL?

hmmm ya beat me to it .... :)

CLR01
04-20-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31

hmmm ya beat me to it .... :)

naturally. Really not that hard to beat out a yankee fan. :smile:

Bmr31
04-20-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by CLR01

naturally. Really not that hard to beat out a yankee fan. :smile:

go yanks! ?? :?:

GASHWOUND
04-20-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
I hate Cubs fans. All of them. They have wasted no time rubbing it in after the Sox loss to Detroit last night. Well, you know what? I don't really give a ****, because the Sox have a SUPERIOR won-loss record. They are leading the majors in batting average. They have the ONLY pitcher in baseball with a 4-0 record. They are closing fast on FIRST PLACE. The Cubs are doing NONE of this. They brag about how there are more fans at Cubs games, but this only convinces me that Cubs fans are incompetent. Now, honestly, how many actual Cubs fans go to those games. The vast majority of the people at those games don't even give a **** about the game. They just go there to get drunk and pass out. Yeah, that's real cool, people.

I am sick and tired of this crap. You'd think people would eventually realize that Wrigley field is an old, worn out stadium that needs to be torn down, and that the Cubs are a perenial last-place team, one not worthy of paying attention to. Think about it. The Cubs spend all that money to bring in Alou, and he isn't even healthy. How funny is that?

I can't wait until the Sox get to the World Series. I will rub that in the face of every last Cubs fan on this planet, and I will continue to remind them that the Sox have one the best teams in baseball.

Calm down dude, lol...A little hyper there. The Flubbies aren't in a position to be making fun of us right now so I wouldn't worry about it.
And where did you see them rubbing it in? They should be worry about their own team, and stop worrying about ours anyway. And the flubbies lost again right now, so its all good :gulp:

RKMeibalane
04-20-2002, 06:42 PM
My roomate is a Cubs fan. He was rubbing it in, and several people who visit the Cubs official web-site were talking about it.

I stand corrected on Mark Buerhle. I thought he was the only 4-0 pitcher in the majors at the moment. Maybe I just read something wrong.

I agree that the Cubs fans should worry about how bad their own team is, and that's what's so irritating. They can't find enough positive things to say about their team, so they rip on ours- constantly. I just wish they'd mind their own business instead of trying to rain on the Sox parade. That's why I am so frustrated.

RedPinStripes
04-20-2002, 07:08 PM
notice how they don't come here? They have nothing good to say.

PaleHoseGeorge
04-20-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
...I stand corrected on Mark Buerhle. I thought he was the only 4-0 pitcher in the majors at the moment. Maybe I just read something wrong...

I believe Buehrle was the first pitcher to reach 4-0. He did it on Wednesday and is pitching again in two games.

GASHWOUND
04-20-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
notice how they don't come here? They have nothing good to say.

Yeah, but I think they know there's no trolling going on here like on the other boards.
And they got nothing to say! You know that chump Sonny? The troll that George pointed out on here, he's got nothing to say after the trash he was talkin in his E-mails to me, they were pitaful. And now that the Sox are doing good and the cubs are sucking he's wants t avoid confrontation lik the little bitch he iss.lol! You should've read the junk he was saying...One that made me laugh pretty hard is saying that McSuck was in the same league as Konerko this year! You have to see it to believe it.

nut_stock
04-20-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

I believe Buehrle was the first pitcher to reach 4-0. He did it on Wednesday and is pitching again in two games.

I think Randy Johnson beat him by a couple hours.

Tragg
04-20-2002, 07:45 PM
The fact that they actually try to "rub it in" after one loss and with the team still at 10-6 is the real reason why they are whining losers.
What is it - they haven't had back to back winning seasons since World War II? Yea, I can see why they try to avoid the big picture.

doctor30th
04-20-2002, 08:21 PM
Actually Randy Johnson was the first 4 game winner a whole day before Buehrle. Then Morris became the 3rd one about an hour after buehrle.

sox_fan_4life
04-20-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

Yeah, but I think they know there's no trolling going on here like on the other boards.
And they got nothing to say! You know that chump Sonny? The troll that George pointed out on here, he's got nothing to say after the trash he was talkin in his E-mails to me, they were pitaful. And now that the Sox are doing good and the cubs are sucking he's wants t avoid confrontation lik the little bitch he iss.lol! You should've read the junk he was saying...One that made me laugh pretty hard is saying that McSuck was in the same league as Konerko this year! You have to see it to believe it.

Do us a favor and post some of those emails.

And was sonny our wn sonnybonoskipro. I would hate to think he had fallen that far.

GASHWOUND
04-21-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by sox_fan_4life

Do us a favor and post some of those emails.

And was sonny our wn sonnybonoskipro. I would hate to think he had fallen that far.

Sure, I can PM to you cause i don't know if West or George want me postig troll e-mails by him.... And Sonny read my above post and e-mailed me again when i logged on just now. LOL Now he's harping on the attendance and stuff. And I don't know if its that Sony ornot..but if you want me to, I'll e-mail yo his e-mails or PM...just say if you want me to

sox_fan_4life
04-21-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

Sure, I can PM to you cause i don't know if West or George want me postig troll e-mails by him.... And Sonny read my above post and e-mailed me again when i logged on just now. LOL Now he's harping on the attendance and stuff. And I don't know if its that Sony ornot..but if you want me to, I'll e-mail yo his e-mails or PM...just say if you want me to

Sure go ahead and email them to me. I can use a little light reading today.