PDA

View Full Version : Biddle

OEO Magglio
04-20-2002, 12:20 AM
When is Rocky going to be activated off the DL, is he off yet, I know he's going to have rehab in AAA cause he didn't pitch in spring training, and I would like to see Wright sent down when Biddle comes back, I like Wright but he's too inconsistent, but I am afraid Rauch will be the one getting sent down.

Chisox_cali
04-20-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
but I am afraid Rauch will be the one getting sent down.

Not if he destroys the Tiggers, like he should have done if it wasn't for rain. I personally think he's going to destroy them, but that's just me.

Soxheads
04-20-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
When is Rocky going to be activated off the DL, is he off yet, I know he's going to have rehab in AAA cause he didn't pitch in spring training, and I would like to see Wright sent down when Biddle comes back, I like Wright but he's too inconsistent, but I am afraid Rauch will be the one getting sent down.

I would like to see Wright sent down and Rocky back up also, but not until we are sure Rocky is fine.

Chisox_cali
04-20-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Soxheads

but not until we are sure Rocky is fine.

That is the most important part right there: IF

Daver
04-20-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

That is the most important part right there: IF

Rocky had minor surjery as opposed to most of the major rehab cases from last years staff,though the team blew it by not putting him on the DL and taking care of it in August.He should be ready by mid-May.

Chisox_cali
04-20-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by daver

Rocky had minor surjery as opposed to most of the major rehab cases from last years staff,though the team blew it by not putting him on the DL and taking care of it in August.He should be ready by mid-May.

Let's hope so, and let's also hope he doesnt bring that 5+ era with him

Oh yeah BLAME NARDI for not putting him on the DL earlier
:firenardi

Paulwny
04-20-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by daver

To start pitching or be ready to join the sox?

Daver
04-20-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Paulwny

To start pitching or be ready to join the sox?

To start his rehab assignment in the minors,he is pitching now from a mound.