PDA

View Full Version : Question about Alexei Ramirez

Rockabilly
01-09-2008, 09:12 PM
I thought I read he was suppose to have his physical a few days after the holiday season.. Anyone know why he hasn't taken it yet...

cws05champ
01-09-2008, 09:40 PM
I thought I read he was suppose to have his physical a few days after the holiday season.. Anyone know why he hasn't taken it yet...

He's had trouble entering the country on his visa....maybe that's why he was so cheap?

chisox77
01-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Once Ramirez gets here, he could be the surprise of ST. He could translate into a valuable and exciting player for the White Sox.

:cool:

kittle42
01-09-2008, 11:56 PM

Maybe you're confusing him with Alexei Ramirez of the Chicago White Sox.

gogosox16
01-13-2008, 01:01 PM
What's taking so long for his contract to be signed. I heard that he would take his physical after New Years and be signed after passing. What's taking so long to make it official?

PalehosePlanet
01-13-2008, 01:06 PM
What's taking so long for his contract to be signed. I heard that he would take his physical after New Years and be signed after passing. What's taking so long to make it official?

My guess is that he hasn't made it to the US yet. Probably ironing out some Dominican visa obstacles at the moment. Again, just a guess, don't know the actual reason.

gogosox16
01-13-2008, 01:09 PM
My guess is that he hasn't made it to the US yet. Probably ironing out some Dominican visa obstacles at the moment. Again, just a guess, don't know the actual reason.
Well if he's having hard time getting into this country he should call up Contreras and ask him how he did it.

CHIsoxNation
01-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Yeah a week or so ago I heard them talking about this on CSN. I guess he's just having trouble getting over here and they don't know when it will be resolved.

DumpJerry
01-13-2008, 01:44 PM
I hear he changed his mind after he saw the Tigers' new lineup and read what the posters at WSI had to say about the Sox' chances for the next 358 years.