PDA

View Full Version : The Wiz

voodoochile
04-19-2002, 04:46 PM
You know it wouldn't be so bad, if the predictions were at least semi-decent, but the Wiz is just flat awful at making predictions. Maybe it would help if they would either acknowledge the team was better than they origianlly thought and thus change their predictions based on their new found enlightenment or if the site went with someone who seemed to be more in tune with the average Sox fans expectations of the season (now being born out before our very eyes).

Seems the Wiz is more interested in making predictions that prove they were correct in their preseason assertions then they are in actually making good predictions...

Jerry_Manuel
04-19-2002, 05:12 PM
I agree, fire the Wiz!! :D:

VC, in my most recent predictions for the Cleveland series, I went into each prediction thinking, that if I pick the Sox to win, they were going to lose. Tonight I'm going with a win, we'll see what happens.

I'm not as funny as others who work here. I do the best that I can, with what I have. Please continue to send hate mail.

PaleHoseGeorge
04-19-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I'm not as funny as others who work here. I do the best that I can, with what I have. Please continue to send hate mail.

I'm sure this will come as a surprise to Voodoo, but we were thinking of changing the Wiz's nickname to "He Hate Me".

I dunno. Maybe not...

:)

Jerry_Manuel
04-19-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I'm sure this will come as a surprise to Voodoo, but we were thinking of changing the Wiz's nickname to "He Hate Me".

I dunno. Maybe not...

Very original, George! :smile:

doublem23
04-19-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

I dunno. Maybe not...

Only if you get him a Sox jersey with that on the back. :smile:

Jerry_Manuel
04-19-2002, 08:54 PM
VC, in my most recent predictions for the Cleveland series, I went into each prediction thinking, that if I pick the Sox to win, they were going to lose. Tonight I'm going with a win, we'll see what happens.

7-1 Tigers, Bottom 6.

Thought so.

voodoochile
04-20-2002, 12:36 AM

7-1 Tigers, Bottom 6.

Thought so.

Go back to predicting losses please...

:D:

Soxheads
04-20-2002, 12:06 PM
I agree, fire the Wiz!! :D:

Just be sure to include something about heads and you'll be fine. :smile: