PDA

View Full Version : Jim Parque


awesomefan
04-19-2002, 05:06 PM
What's the real scoop on what is being said between Jim Parque, Jerry Manuel & Kenny Williams????

I heard that Jerry Manuel had some harsh things to say to & about Jim Parque. Looks like Jim is getting the Sean Lowe treatment I've heard. Sean deserved better & so does Jim.

I'm on Jim Parque's side for wanting to come up from the minors and pitch for the White Sox. I hope somehow Jim gets at least one chance to see what he can do for the Sox this year.

doublem23
04-19-2002, 05:09 PM
Parque was moaning about being in Charlotte, and KW basically told him to shut the **** up and do his damn job.... The guy's ERA is what? Like 7 in AAA?

I hate Parque.

palehosemike
04-19-2002, 05:15 PM
Maybe Parque needs some beer thrown on him?!?!

http://whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=83185

bc2k
04-20-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by awesomefan
What's the real scoop on what is being said between Jim Parque, Jerry Manuel & Kenny Williams????

I heard that Jerry Manuel had some harsh things to say to & about Jim Parque. Looks like Jim is getting the Sean Lowe treatment I've heard. Sean deserved better & so does Jim.

I'm on Jim Parque's side for wanting to come up from the minors and pitch for the White Sox. I hope somehow Jim gets at least one chance to see what he can do for the Sox this year.

Sean deserved better, but Parque doesn't. Parque is a piece of ****.

Parque thinks the radar gun is broken. No, I think thats your weak-ass, ineffective arm. Sure, great pitchers can get men out without dominating speed, so why don't you show us you can.

Awesomefan, you want Parque up here, so who's spot do you propose he takes, who gets sent down?

Doublem, I hate Jim Parque as well.

doublem23
04-20-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by bc2k
Awesomefan, you want Parque up here, so who's spot do you propose he takes, who gets sent down?

Well, the only guy I'd really want to see sent down would be Porzio... but the Sox are talking like they want an 11-man staff... So I think that leaves Parque out.. It would if I was running the show.

I hate Parque. Little whiny bitch.

CLR01
04-20-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by awesomefan
I'm on Jim Parque's side for wanting to come up from the minors and pitch for the White Sox. I hope somehow Jim gets at least one chance to see what he can do for the Sox this year.


He can have a shot when he proves he can handle minor league hitters.

baggio202
04-20-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by doublem23


Well, the only guy I'd really want to see sent down would be Porzio... but the Sox are talking like they want an 11-man staff... So I think that leaves Parque out.. It would if I was running the show.

I hate Parque. Little whiny bitch.

you would want porzio sent down over barcelo???