PDA

View Full Version : Alou scratched again...


Kilroy
04-19-2002, 02:05 PM
Lower back pain this time. Hahahaaha!!!

duke of dorwood
04-19-2002, 02:08 PM
Sure, he aint gonna play in the cold. He makes the David Wells thing look good.

moochpuppy
04-19-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
Lower back pain this time. Hahahaaha!!!

By this time the Cubs must think they invested in Enron stock.

RKMeibalane
04-19-2002, 02:40 PM
They did. Look where he was playing last season. :)

cheeses_h_rice
04-19-2002, 02:48 PM
I wonder what Alou's final pay per game played will work out to this year?

Let's see...

$6,000,000 divided by, let's say, 90 games

=$66,667 per game.

Not bad.


Or per hit?

$6,000,000 divided by, let's say, 100

= $60K per hit.

Not bad work if you can get it...

MattSharp
04-19-2002, 03:32 PM
This news does nothing but bring a smile to my face.....

Viva Magglio
04-19-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
Lower back pain this time. Hahahaaha!!!

Don't get me wrong because I surely do not disagree with your sentiment, but never cheer for one getting injured. If I had my drothers, I would rather see Felipe's son popout to Keith Foulke to complete the 6-0 sweep of the Flubs.

doublem23
04-19-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!


Don't get me wrong because I surely do not disagree with your sentiment, but never cheer for one getting injured. If I had my drothers, I would rather see Felipe's son popout to Keith Foulke to complete the 6-0 sweep of the Flubs.

No, I think it's hilarious to see him get injured. :smile:

Nellie_Fox
04-20-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
No, I think it's hilarious to see him get injured. :smile:
What kind of bleeding-heart liberal attitude is that?

FarWestChicago
04-20-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox

What kind of bleeding-heart liberal attitude is that? LOL, I was thinking the same thing. :smile:

Paulwny
04-20-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. :smile:

You beat me to it.

doublem23
04-20-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox

What kind of bleeding-heart liberal attitude is that?

LOL.. He's a Cub, Nellie... and he makes millions of dollars... He'll be all right. :)

Nellie_Fox
04-20-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
LOL.. He's a Cub, Nellie... and he makes millions of dollars... He'll be all right. :)
Oh, okay, it's class warfare. That works.