PDA

View Full Version : ESPN mentions W.Sox in year in review

Soxman219
12-28-2007, 05:56 PM
Here's the link if anyone is interested.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=keown/071228&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab5pos2

steely712
12-29-2007, 03:32 AM
And more runs and less injuries and actually getting on base and more veterans and less prospects in the starting lineup and...... I know what Ozzie is going for, but I think that they are gonna need a little more than that to help them win next year. I like the fact that we will have a lot of prospects that can try to earn spots, but the fact is that we are gonna have to completely overachieve to compete. I only wish I was able to believe in this lineup as much as Ozzie, or last years lineup.

Gavin
12-30-2007, 04:11 PM
I believe that the team that goes out there and scores more runs than their opponent on a daily basis will be the team in 2008 "to beat".

MarySwiss
12-30-2007, 05:56 PM
I believe that the team that goes out there and scores more runs than their opponent on a daily basis will be the team in 2008 "to beat".
You might want to avoid applying for a job at ESPN anytime soon. The sentence you just wrote would probably give them all severe headaches. :D:

Add BP to that list.

Madscout
12-31-2007, 01:11 AM
Gotta love that Shilling gets listed and not Frank...

"Curt Schilling said he thinks Roger Clemens should give back the four Cy Young Awards he has received since 1997 if he is unable to refute the steroid accusations in the Mitchell report."