PDA

View Full Version : When are start times announced for 2008?

RTI_SoxFan
12-27-2007, 09:17 AM
Hello everyone -

I have been a reader of WSI for about 2 years now and finally got around to signing up so I can contribute from time to time. For now, I have a question for you all.

I'm in the process of planning my bachelor party in one of the skyboxes for a game in April and noticed the times weren't announced yet. Does anyone know when those are announced? I need to plan other activities around the gametime.

Thanks for your help and I look forward to joining in on some White Sox chatter and HOPEFULLY a more memorable season than 2007.

skottyj242
12-27-2007, 09:20 AM
Most weekday games will start at 7:11. Pretty sure they give out the official schedules with times at the end of January at SoxFest along with the promotional schedule. Oh yeah, Welcome aboard.

soxfan21
12-27-2007, 09:26 AM
It seems like everyday on whitesox.com they are adding start times to a game here, and a game there, on the schedule. Do not really know when these start times become official though.

RTI_SoxFan
12-27-2007, 09:26 AM
Thanks! I know in April, sometimes there are some strange start times due to the elements.

I'm going to the game on Saturday 4/26 vs. the O's. I'm hoping for a 6:05 start with fireworks to follow. That way, we can continue to booze in the skybox for the fireworks!!!

:gulp:

Kogs35
12-27-2007, 09:48 AM
Hello everyone -

I have been a reader of WSI for about 2 years now and finally got around to signing up so I can contribute from time to time. For now, I have a question for you all.

I'm in the process of planning my bachelor party in one of the skyboxes for a game in April and noticed the times weren't announced yet. Does anyone know when those are announced? I need to plan other activities around the gametime.

Thanks for your help and I look forward to joining in on some White Sox chatter and HOPEFULLY a more memorable season than 2007.

well it looks like the fox games this year are the first weekend at detroit, vs laaaaaa in may and at the end of june vs the cubs. 2 ESPN sunday night games are opening weekend at detroit, and vs laaaaa in may. with the sunday nighter in detroit does that mean the home opener has to be at night?

havelj
12-27-2007, 10:46 AM
You can get most of them by choosing a season ticket plan via Ticketmaster:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pack_planlist.htmI?l=EN&CNTX=&team=whitesox&selID=200

havelj
12-27-2007, 10:49 AM
Thanks! I know in April, sometimes there are some strange start times due to the elements.
I'm going to the game on Saturday 4/26 vs. the O's. I'm hoping for a 6:05 start with fireworks to follow. That way, we can continue to booze in the skybox for the fireworks!!!

Well...the link I got from TM shows that game as 11:00PM! Hmmm.