PDA

View Full Version : Moroniotti Concerned About DJ

DrCrawdad
04-19-2002, 07:59 AM
I haven't read the article. If I'm constipated later, I'll give it a try.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay19.html

Viva Magglio
04-19-2002, 08:02 AM
He actually said the Sox did the right thing in firing Stephen, but he lost all of us big time with his "netural columnist" claim.

DrCrawdad
04-19-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
He actually said the Sox did the right thing in firing Stephen, but he lost all of us big time with his "netural columnist" claim.

What caught my eye in the article was this comment, "Wrigley is cooler, they concurred." But like I said I haven't read the article, so I'm not aware of the context.

What is interesting to me is that people get so worked up over this ONE GUY GETTING FIRED. Meanwhile the Triborg fires it's union pressman and it has no effect on their situation with the Cubs.

-DrCrawdad.

Kilroy
04-19-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!

God help me, I agree with the Moron! This is almost unbearable. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. If I disagree with :moron then I'll be agreeing with :ass .

At least I was on record first.

DrCrawdad
04-19-2002, 09:09 AM
Dan Bernstein is on the air now (8:08am) saying the Sox were in the right to fire the DJ.