PDA

View Full Version : *Official* White Sox vs. Rangers 12/25/07 Game Thread

Viva Medias B's
12-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Note to Mods: I know it's the Comcast replay tonight, but I thought we'd just have a little fun tonight if that is okay.

Buehrle mowed down the Rangers 1-2-3 in the top of the 1st. In the bottom, we have one on and one out.

Frater Perdurabo
12-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Will there be a post game show tonight, or will they have to cancel it?

Let's not jinx it, now! :tongue:

Viva Medias B's
12-25-2007, 07:16 PM
Geez, Paulie. You have to knock those ducks on the pond in! Not to be a PPDC, but if we don't start hitting, Cleveland or Detroit may beat us out for the division title.

Sox lineup, BTW:

Erstad, CF
Iguchi, 2B
Thome, DH
Konerko, 1B
Dye, RF
Pierzynski, C
Crede, 3B
Mackowiak, LF
Uribe, SS

Buehrle, SP

MDF3530
12-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Is this Mark's no-hitter?

Viva Medias B's
12-25-2007, 07:44 PM
Is this Mark's no-hitter?

Gee, I don't know. We'll have to watch the game and see if he does.

JGarlandrules20
12-25-2007, 08:39 PM
I forgot how great Jermaine's grand slam AB was.

This makes me miss baseball more.

santo=dorf
12-25-2007, 08:41 PM
Geez, Paulie. You have to knock those ducks on the pond in! Not to be a PPDC, but if we don't start hitting, Cleveland or Detroit may beat us out for the division title.

Sox lineup, BTW:

Erstad, CF
Iguchi, 2B
Thome, DH
Konerko, 1B
Dye, RF
Pierzynski, C
Crede, 3B
Mackowiak, LF
Uribe, SS

Buehrle, SP
The batting averages they showed next to most of those names were disgusting. To no surprise, Erstad's was Hawk's pick to click. :rolleyes:

Brian26
12-25-2007, 09:09 PM
I enjoyed watching BA look completely atrocious against Gagne (being a mile late on a fastball and then being way early on a slow curve), and yet still working the count and drawing a walk.

It was fun to watch those last three innings since I never saw the original broadcast.

gogosox16
12-25-2007, 10:43 PM

Sox lineup, BTW:

Erstad, CF
Iguchi, 2B
Thome, DH
Konerko, 1B
Dye, RF
Pierzynski, C
Crede, 3B
Mackowiak, LF
Uribe, SS

Buehrle, SP
Black Bold=they gone

Teal bold= Soon to be gone
Crede probably in ST but I dont see him starting season with the Sox

Boy have times change in a year for the Sox

Railsplitter
12-26-2007, 06:40 AM
No hitter! This looks like a job for

Super Nanner:supernana:

jabrch
12-26-2007, 09:00 AM
Relax - it's only April. Plenty of time left. Really - there's nothing to worry about. This is a 90 win team.

Billy Ashley
12-26-2007, 03:48 PM
Relax - it's only April. Plenty of time left. Really - there's nothing to worry about. This is a 90 win team.

I don't know, perhaps they shouldn't burn the SP with these complete games. I have a bad feeling Jenks is going to impload later this season, got to keep the starters fresh.

HITMEN OF 77
12-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Black Bold=they gone

Teal bold= Soon to be gone

:tealpolice:

spiffie
12-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Anyone who thinks this team won't win the division is a Pants-Pissing Dark Cloud.

CLR01
12-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Anyone who thinks this team won't win the division is a Pants-Pissing Dark Cloud.

No kidding, those people seem to have forgotten what happened in '05. Don't stop believing... and don't ask questions either....

jabrch
12-26-2007, 07:35 PM

It's early...and with the way Mark is pitching, with the pen having been solid so far (except Jenks who will come around), and desipte slow hitting starts, I can't understand why you don't think we have a chance. I'm going to go to the park 25 - 30 more times, have a great time, and I think I will be soaked in Champagne in October!!!! So take your *****ing somewhere else.

Nellie_Fox
12-27-2007, 12:06 AM

No kidding, those people seem to have forgotten what happened in '05. Don't stop believing... and don't ask questions either....Yeah, because it can only be one extreme or the other.

I'm so tired of this crap. I've NEVER seen anyone called a PPDC for saying the Sox won't win the division. It's been for saying that everything has been so badly mismanaged that the Sox are screwed for the next four or five years, maybe longer. It's been for predicting a worse year than last year.

I think everyone agrees that the team has not improved as much as we would have liked. I don't think anyone says you can't question. It's the few who believe that everything is at the edge of the Gorge of Eternal Peril (What...is your name? What...is your quest? What...is your favorite color?)