PDA

View Full Version : Thursday's WINNING Pick to Click!


PaleHoseGeorge
04-18-2002, 10:37 PM
Sweep the Tribe!!!

"I'm the straw that stirs the drink!" :lofton

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4)

More to follow.

Go Sox!!!

Soxheads
04-18-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Sweep the Tribe!!!

"I'm the straw that stirs the drink!" :lofton

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4)

More to follow.

Go Sox!!!

I can't wait for us to play Detroit! Hope to see a good preview.

:smile:

OfficerKarkovice
04-18-2002, 10:47 PM
Finally! After a long losing streak...after finishing 3rd last year none the less...I finally win one!

Shoeless_Joe
04-18-2002, 11:01 PM
Lofton? Are you nuts? Frank had a better day! And gets the nod because of RISP/2 outs. I can't believe youd pick lofton over Frank. The big Man gets no respect anymore. This PTC is totally screwed!

FarWestChicago
04-18-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Shoeless_Joe
Lofton? Are you nuts? Frank had a better day! And gets the nod because of RISP/2 outs. I can't believe youd pick lofton over Frank. The big Man gets no respect anymore. This PTC is totally screwed! Get 'em, Joe. :D:

Iwritecode
04-18-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Shoeless_Joe
Lofton? Are you nuts? Frank had a better day! And gets the nod because of RISP/2 outs. I can't believe youd pick lofton over Frank. The big Man gets no respect anymore. This PTC is totally screwed!


Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Get 'em, Joe. :D:


Ah yes, let the bashing of the PTC Umpire begin!

BTW, I picked Lofton the other two games. Figures... :(:

kermittheefrog
04-18-2002, 11:31 PM
I'm starting to think the ump has it out for me. What about Konerko? He had a good game too. He kicked it off with his homer. grrrrrr

doublem23
04-18-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Shoeless_Joe
Lofton? Are you nuts? Frank had a better day! And gets the nod because of RISP/2 outs. I can't believe youd pick lofton over Frank. The big Man gets no respect anymore. This PTC is totally screwed!


Originally posted by kermittheefrog
I'm starting to think the ump has it out for me. What about Konerko? He had a good game too. He kicked it off with his homer. grrrrrr

http://www.synergizedsolutions.com/simpsons/profiles/abe/abe_stand.gif
Oh, bitch, bitch, bitch........

VeeckAsInWreck
04-19-2002, 03:45 AM
I picked Pauly but, don't I get any credit for my correct prediction? :?:
I ain't Miss Cleo but, Check it out! Post #19 (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9552&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=2)

I think it landed about there didn't it?

Nellsin
04-19-2002, 04:41 AM
I feel your pain Wreck. After Konerko's second RBI I thought we had it wrapped. A great win though! :D:

Dadawg_77
04-19-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Sweep the Tribe!!!

"I'm the straw that stirs the drink!" :lofton

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4)

More to follow.

Go Sox!!!

I think Lofton stnadards need to be jacked up. At least 3 for 4 and 2 SB to even be consider in the running, if Mark has to throw a complete game to get it, I think what I posted above is fair for him.

MattSharp
04-19-2002, 10:20 AM
PTC Contest is a conspiracy anyway.......

Iguana775
04-19-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by MattSharp
PTC Contest is a conspiracy anyway.......

it is called small-unmarked bills. lol :gulp:

PaleHoseGeorge
04-19-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Iguana775
it is called small-unmarked bills. lol :gulp:

I'm working on a primer that will help Sox Fans understand what criteria the WSI umpire uses for selecting the winning Pick to Click. It won't be published until immediately AFTER an upcoming Sox game. That way, nobody can say somebody else had an unfair advantage winning PTC.

Lord knows there is a lot at stake here. We're talking about a whole case of America's original microbrew, Hamm's!

Meanwhile, here's the short answer to winning Pick to Click:

"small, unmarked bills."

Check the board for more details later.

Good luck to all contestants.

:)

Iwritecode
04-19-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I'm working on a primer that will help Sox Fans understand what criteria the WSI umpire uses for selecting the winning Pick to Click. It won't be published until immediately AFTER an upcoming Sox game. That way, nobody can say somebody else had an unfair advantage winning PTC.

Lord knows there is a lot at stake here. We're talking about a whole case of America's original microbrew, Hamm's!

Meanwhile, here's the short answer to winning Pick to Click:

"small, unmarked bills."

Check the board for more details later.

Good luck to all contestants.

:)

I know exactly what the criteria is...

PHG: OK, lets see here... Thomas had 3 homeruns, one was a grand slam and 10 rbis... Plus he walked twice... Hmm... That's pretty good. I think he's the PTC for today.

(checks over the PTC thread for the day.)

PHG: Oh crap, IWC picked Thomas... OK, who else had a pretty good game...?

(Notices small envelope filled with small unmarked bills from another WSI poster who picked Todd Ritche)

Let's see, Ritchie went 5 innings and gave up 6 runs with 4 walks... Yea, that'll do...

:D: :D: :D: