PDA

View Full Version : Sweep!


Chisox_cali
04-18-2002, 10:03 PM
I love it I F'N Love it!
:sweep

duke of dorwood
04-18-2002, 10:06 PM
That is as dominant as we have been since 2000. Impressive

:dinger

doublem23
04-18-2002, 10:08 PM
JNDJANS SUCK!!!!!

Shammy Soso
04-18-2002, 10:13 PM
:indianslose

GASHWOUND
04-18-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
That is as dominant as we have been since 2000. Impressive

:dinger

Yeah, and if my memory is correct..we made the playoffs that year too.
I see good things from this club, and its a hell of alot better than last years start.

Chisox_cali
04-18-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND


Yeah, and if my memory is correct..we made the playoffs that year too.
I see good things from this club, and its a hell of alot better than last years start.

Yes I vaugly remember a team from Chicago making the playoffs a couple of years ago :D:

RedPinStripes
04-18-2002, 10:31 PM
:wh1tesox00 :indianslose :sweep

So is the "Sky still falling?" :D:

Vsahajpal
04-18-2002, 11:19 PM
Since I won't be able to cheer a sweep (unless my team is on the receiving end), I'm gonna cheer yours!

Sweep!

Sweep!

:) :gulp:

Iwritecode
04-18-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
Since I won't be able to cheer a sweep (unless my team is on the receiving end), I'm gonna cheer yours!

Sweep!

Sweep!

:) :gulp:

Post of the Week right here. :D:

voodoochile
04-18-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
That is as dominant as we have been since 2000. Impressive

:dinger

Yeah, I think this series came along at the perfect time - early in the season so the boys had something to focus on. Cleveland's hot start and 10 straight coming in didn't hurt our concentration either. Keep it going this weekend and then take it into Cleveland on a role. Burly-Mon again monday... Tribe fans are going to get real sick of him and Todd by the end of this season...

God that felt good...

doublem23
04-18-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
Since I won't be able to cheer a sweep (unless my team is on the receiving end), I'm gonna cheer yours!

Sweep!

Sweep!

:) :gulp:

Just say it! You are so a Sox fan!!! :smile:

voodoochile
04-18-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


Just say it! You are so a Sox fan!!! :smile:

Anyone who is as much a fan of baseball as Vic should love this team. They are playing ball the way it was meant to be played. I know it must pain him to watch the horribly fundamentally unsound boys in blue from the north side...

So, if this is the first official bandwagoner of the season, welcome aboard, but remember, I called Shotgun in the summer of 2000 and I haven't given up that seat... Who wants to drive anyway, you can't drink any beer...

Vsahajpal
04-19-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile


Anyone who is as much a fan of baseball as Vic should love this team. They are playing ball the way it was meant to be played. I know it must pain him to watch the horribly fundamentally unsound boys in blue from the north side...

So, if this is the first official bandwagoner of the season, welcome aboard, but remember, I called Shotgun in the summer of 2000 and I haven't given up that seat... Who wants to drive anyway, you can't drink any beer...

It is a pain to watch the Cubs, and the Sox are fun to watch, but I just can't switch allegiances. Lofton is the ONE (to steal a line from the Matrix), not to pull an ITYS, but I knew he'd be good for this team. And to think, just 750 K more than the "grizzled veteran" Darren Lewis :whiner:

Anyone else laughing at the fact that the Orioles are fielding both Chicago teams' reject outfielders (Singleton & Gary Matthews Jr.)

Jerry_Manuel
04-19-2002, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
It is a pain to watch the Cubs

Think about it this way, the worse they look, the faster they can Baylor. :smile:

Vsahajpal
04-19-2002, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Think about it this way, the worse they look, the faster they can Baylor. :smile:

No question, MacPhail gave Baylor the old "vote of confidence" last night. It's only a matter of time!