5 K

Cheryl
04-18-2002, 06:26 PM
A little obsessed, aren't you?

HawkDJ
04-18-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
A little obsessed, aren't you?

Would you like me to stop? I find it interesting, but if nobody else does, then I'll stop.

Cheryl
04-18-2002, 07:32 PM
Nah, I don't care. I was just pointing that out.

If it gets worse, though, we may have to do an intervention.

dougs78
04-18-2002, 09:55 PM
Would you like me to stop? I find it interesting, but if nobody else does, then I'll stop.

Heck no man, post away! Its interesting to read, besides she was just kidding. I hope that fat man and his team lose every game this season though.

Cheryl
04-18-2002, 10:09 PM
I'm only kind of kidding. It simply didn't work out last year for Wells and the Sox, and I wish him well. Unless he's pitching against our guys.

Of course, you guys can always bring up my irrational hatred of Jose Canseco any time you want to.

Procol Harum
04-19-2002, 10:14 AM
Keep the info flowin', dude. Most Sox fans probably wanna know how he's doing. This way if he fails, we can rejoice because we detest him--and if he succeeds we can detest him even more for coming to the Sox woefully out of shape and with a lousy attitude that disrupted the clubhouse, only to lose 35 lbs. and become Mr. Team for the $#%$@^#*&8 Yankees...

Cheryl
04-19-2002, 10:58 AM
I don't hate him.

NUCatsFan
04-19-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Procol Harum
Keep the info flowin', dude. Most Sox fans probably wanna know how he's doing. This way if he fails, we can rejoice because we detest him--and if he succeeds we can detest him even more for coming to the Sox woefully out of shape and with a lousy attitude that disrupted the clubhouse, only to lose 35 lbs. and become Mr. Team for the $#%$@^#*&8 Yankees...

Anyone else hear the report about Wells working out at like 8am at a Golds Gym near Fenway when the Spank-mees were in Boston? And that tub of lard couldn't do that here? THAT's what makes me so pissed about the whole thing. I appreciate all that he did for our young pitchers (Buehrle), but he didn't even try to make himself a part of the team. And now that he's on the Spanks, he's working out? ***?