PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Night

MCHSoxFan
12-16-2007, 10:40 AM
I was thinking about buying 4 Elvis Night tickets. I heard it was 8/22/2008 versus Tampa Bay. That is the only premier game out of the series. The rest are prime games. Is this true? I do not want to buy tickets without knowing this first. Thanks!!!

soxfan21
12-16-2007, 10:55 AM
Yes, that is what I read too. It says that it is a premier game according to the sox website. If you click on plan prices for the season tickets and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page it shows which games are regular, prime, and premier. According to this the 8-22 game is a premier game.

lizard6king6
12-16-2007, 11:04 AM
I'll probally take a chance and get tix for it . Elvis night is always around that time and its a great time!!

DumpJerry
12-16-2007, 11:45 AM
The Friday that is usually Elvis Night is a Red Sox game. Why entertain 40,000 people in red with Elvis music?

tick53
12-16-2007, 12:29 PM
The Friday that is usually Elvis Night is a Red Sox game. Why entertain 40,000 people in red with Elvis music?

It helps offset the price of those well paid Elvis impersonators. :cool:

dickallen15
12-16-2007, 03:25 PM
If its a premier game in August against Tampa on a Friday night, its definitely Elvis night.

lizard6king6
12-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Just picked up 2 tix off stubhub for a total of $44 for 2 UD row 4 seats. Thats cheaper than face value! Still waiting for confirmation from seller though :)

DumpJerry
12-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Just picked up 2 tix off stubhub for a total of $44 for 2 UD row 4 seats. Thats cheaper than face value! Still waiting for confirmation from seller though :)
Who was selling them? it is my understanding form another thread that Ozzie Plan people got their tickets this weekend, but those of us who are 27 game and full season ticket holders won't get tickets (or their face values) until March. Box office sales to the general public don't start until February.

MCHSoxFan
12-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Who was selling them? it is my understanding form another thread that Ozzie Plan people got their tickets this weekend, but those of us who are 27 game and full season ticket holders won't get tickets (or their face values) until March. Box office sales to the general public don't start until February.

They must already know what there seats are. I know mine will be in BOX145. I could go onto StubHub and list them. Then, when I get them in March, I will ship them out to the buyer.

lizard6king6
12-17-2007, 05:00 PM

I dont remember who the seller was but I did get my confirmation today and it said he or she would does not have them yet but will be sent when he /she does! It was only one listing the next cheapest price was $30.