PDA

View Full Version : They're Here They're Here!!!!!

Etownsox13
12-15-2007, 07:47 PM
On a day where it's sub-zero in Chicago and snowing 3 inches, it's exciting to get home from being out all day and seeing a big envelope with my Ozzie Plan tickets. The Sox/Ticketmaster got them out incredibly fast this year. I ordered like a week and a half ago.
:bandance:

itsnotrequired
12-15-2007, 07:54 PM
Damn, that is pretty fast. Nothing like fresh baseball tickets on a snowy night.:cool:

MCHSoxFan
12-15-2007, 08:12 PM
On a day where it's sub-zero in Chicago and snowing 3 inches, it's exciting to get home from being out all day and seeing a big envelope with my Ozzie Plan tickets. The Sox/Ticketmaster got them out incredibly fast this year. I ordered like a week and a half ago.

I was told, via an E-Mail, they are due by Friday, December 21st. However, I did NOT buy an Ozzie Plan. I am a weekend 27 game ticket holder.

soxfan21
12-15-2007, 08:14 PM
I just got the weekend 27 game plan for this season. Do we recieve these tickets in march just like the season tickets?

MCHSoxFan
12-15-2007, 08:23 PM
I just got the weekend 27 game plan for this season. Do we recieve these tickets in march just like the season tickets?

Yes. Late march. About the last 2 weeks.

itsnotrequired
12-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Yes. Late march. About the last 2 weeks.

March 9 is when people started getting them last year (at least, this is when I got mine).

CLR01
12-16-2007, 01:09 AM

What else does the front office have to do these days? They won a world series in '05 and KW is the GM, they're set for a long while.

Big Hurt #35=HOF
12-16-2007, 05:02 AM
Every year I get an Ozzie plan. Include opening day and a SOX/cub game and it makes it more than worth it. Anyway, I always seems to wait and order my plan. This year, I already got several calls asking when and if I am getting the plan again. I have had some kind of season plan for 10+ years but this is the 1st time in a while I remembering getting calls to re-up.

They must be having a real hard time keeping up with Ozzie plans from the last couple of years. I will order mine Monday!

Still would like to see Crisp, Pierre, or Figgins (Almost the ONLY one!) and a Vet pitcher. Don't give up 2 much for Pierre or Figgins, and sign a FA vet pitcher!

GO SOX!

skottyj242
12-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Every year I get an Ozzie plan. Include opening day and a SOX/cub game and it makes it more than worth it. Anyway, I always seems to wait and order my plan. This year, I already got several calls asking when and if I am getting the plan again. I have had some kind of season plan for 10+ years but this is the 1st time in a while I remembering getting calls to re-up.

They must be having a real hard time keeping up with Ozzie plans from the last couple of years. I will order mine Monday!

Still would like to see Crisp, Pierre, or Figgins (Almost the ONLY one!) and a Vet pitcher. Don't give up 2 much for Pierre or Figgins, and sign a FA vet pitcher!

GO SOX!

Have you made a post that hasn't mentioned Juan Pierre yet?

Big Hurt #35=HOF
12-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Have you made a post that hasn't mentioned Juan Pierre yet?

I'm sorry, I just want to see a little light at the end of .....