PDA

View Full Version : Kenny and Ray: Match made in heaven?

Shammy Soso
04-18-2002, 04:14 PM
There were questions weather kenny lofton was going to help or hinder, and ill get right to the point, hes the best thing to happen to the team this year. Him and Durham are IMO one of the best leadoff hitters/runners in the AL. When Frank starts lighting the bat up, opposing pitchers look out! I just hope kenny has more then one year left in him. I feel that kenny and Rays stolen bases will win a lot of those close ones.

Dadawg_77
04-18-2002, 04:20 PM
Kenny could be the best leadoff man in the AL this year. I love it when he turns a walk into a double in a couple of pitches. If he finishes the year with a OBP over 400 it will be Kenny's best move and might push him into the running for GM of the year. Thats how much he adds to this team.

bjmarte
04-18-2002, 05:10 PM
Last nights game was only the second I've been able to watch from start to finish (due to time constraints etc). It was one of the most enjoyable baseball games I've ever watched. Lofton and Durham owned the base paths. If they keep putting pressure like that on opposing defenses it is going to be a great season.

harwar
04-19-2002, 10:15 AM
This series with the tigers would be a good time to make Lofton sit a game.Hes' been running at about 120%.The weather will be bad this weekend anyway.For the 4 game series in cleveland,Kenny will be flying high and going at full tilt boogie with the adrenyline rush.Man-O-Manachevitz,this is our year!

:)