PDA

View Full Version : Jaun Pierre Plan

Big Hurt #35=HOF
12-14-2007, 10:25 AM
An option I like is a trade for Jaun Pierre (BA=.293 and 64 stolen bases last year). Wont take much to get him. $9mm a year for two more years, and the Dodgers want to get rid of his salary. I will take him in CF, and Owens or Quentin in LF. Then your looking at:

Pierre L
Crabrera R
Thome L
Paulie R
Dye R
AJ L
Fields R
Uribe R
Owens L

Then get another starter or 2, 1 year deals and get lucky with one like we did with Loiza. Maybe a Colon, Benson, Silva, Lieber, Prior??, etc etc. Do the same for the pen: 1 year deals two more guys:Wickman, Foulke, Dotel, Julio, etc etc

Still have Crede to dangle. Your thoughts please.

voodoochile
12-14-2007, 10:27 AM
An option I like is a trade for Jaun Pierre (BA=.293 and 64 stolen bases last year). Wont take much to get him. $9mm a year for two more years, and the Dodgers want to get rid of his salary. I will take him in CF, and Owens or Quentin in LF. Then your looking at:

Pierre L
Crabrera R
Thome L
Paulie R
Dye R
AJ L
Fields R
Uribe R
Owens L

Then get another starter or 2, 1 year deals and get lucky with one like we did with Loiza. Maybe a Colon, Benson, Silva, Lieber, Prior??, etc etc. Do the same for the pen: 1 year deals two more guys:Wickman, Foulke, Dotel, Julio, etc etc

Still have Crede to dangle. Your thoughts please.

My thoughts are this is the third time you've posted this. I already deleted #2.

Also, any trade rumors or discussions of said rumors go in the What's the Score forum. You should check it out. There is plenty of discussion of Juan Pierre and other players the Sox don't have.

Closed.