PDA

View Full Version : The Brilliance of the Brown Paper Bag

FarWestChicago
12-13-2007, 09:25 PM
Mitchell report sources: "I requested interviews of all the major league players who had been publicly implicated in the BALCO case.""The following discussion is organized in roughly chronological order. Records do not exist to document every transaction described by witnesses. [Kirk] Radomski stated that, with one exception noted below, the payments he received from professional baseball players were for performance enhancing substances, as opposed to personal training or other services, and this assertion was confirmed by those players who agreed to speak with us about their dealings with him.""Since the initial news reports of the raid by New York and Florida law enforcement officials on Signature Pharmacy and several rejuvenation centers, the names of several current and former major league players have appeared in the media as alleged purchasers of performance enhancing substances through these operations.":nandrolone

And all you ****ers laughed at me when I lost a brown paper bag with 20 grand in in Venezuela. Well, who is laughing now, ****ers? I'm ****ing rich and these "high tech" guys are busted and you losers are still playing armchair GM! Who is speaking English now, suckers?

fquaye149
12-13-2007, 11:26 PM
to be fair to sammy, i thought it was a cocaine deal gone wrong.

if it was for steroids, somehow, someway that manages to IMPROVE my esteem for him (from negative a million to negative 999,999.9999999999999999999)

go figure

voodoochile
12-14-2007, 08:50 AM
And I think there are a ton more players who are using this method or something simlar. Not everyone's stupid enough to write checks. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence (of steroids in this case).

This little smoke screen is simply Bud's latest dog and pony show. The tip of the iceberg as it were... :(:

Taliesinrk
12-14-2007, 09:09 AM
How many Sox fans still want Tejada?

skottyj242
12-14-2007, 09:22 AM
At the end of the 2006 season a bunch of us were at a game doing our Christmas tailgate party. Well Chips got real drunk and passed out in the seats, Itsnotrequired and I put a brown paper bag on his head and took pictures. Later at the tavern Chips intercepted the camera and deleted said pictures. They were funny.

WSox597
12-14-2007, 09:32 AM
And I think there are a ton more players who are using this method or something simlar. Not everyone's stupid enough to write checks. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence (of steroids in this case).

This little smoke screen is simply Bud's latest dog and pony show. The tip of the iceberg as it were... :(:

One of the sports droids on the radio mentioned a drug buyer who purchased some cocaine with a check. He even wrote "cocaine" in the memo section.

Kind of the same mentality.

itsnotrequired
12-14-2007, 10:22 AM
At the end of the 2006 season a bunch of us were at a game doing our Christmas tailgate party. Well Chips got real drunk and passed out in the seats, Itsnotrequired and I put a brown paper bag on his head and took pictures. Later at the tavern Chips intercepted the camera and deleted said pictures. They were funny.

http://lh6.google.com/jenn2080/RWG7slWKABI/AAAAAAAACAM/nM7QNzjhG14/sox2%20065.jpg?imgmax=512

"What, me worry?"

areilly
12-14-2007, 10:32 AM
I thought this was going to be a thread about The Wire...darn.