PDA

View Full Version : Mack, Willie Sign With Nats

munchman33
12-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Mackowiak and Harris sign with the Nationals, mlbtraderumors citing a Nationals press release.

DumpJerry
12-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Damn you Kenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You let Willie get away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

:whiner::whiner::whiner::whiner:

JUribe1989
12-13-2007, 03:39 PM
The Nats are really spending this offseason, even if it's not a "Yankee/Red Sox/Tigers" traditional spending amount. You gotta admire that they're really making a conscious effort to make a run in that NL East. I can't wait until next summer when I live there and get to check 'em out.

munchman33
12-13-2007, 03:41 PM
The Nats are really spending this offseason, even if it's not a "Yankee/Red Sox/Tigers" traditional spending amount. You gotta admire that they're really making a conscious effort to make a run in that NL East. I can't wait until next summer when I live there and get to check 'em out.

They've got quite a bit of outfield talent in Dukes, Kearns, Pena, and Milledge.

DumpJerry
12-13-2007, 03:43 PM
They've got quite a bit of outfield talent in Dukes, Kearns, Pena, and Milledge.
They have an outfield that could see time in the local lockup if they aren't careful.

JUribe1989
12-13-2007, 03:44 PM

And I don't necessarily buy in to what everybody says about Washington DC being an even worse place for former troublemakers such as Elijah Dukes to play in. If a person really wants to change, they will regardless of geographical location. And it works the other way too, just look at how the Pacers turned Indianapolis in to an every-other-night gang shootout in the Rick Carlisle days.

munchman33
12-13-2007, 03:47 PM
And I don't necessarily buy in to what everybody says about Washington DC being an even worse place for former troublemakers such as Elijah Dukes to play in. If a person really wants to change, they will regardless of geographical location. And it works the other way too, just look at how the Pacers turned Indianapolis in to an every-other-night gang shootout in the Rick Carlisle days.

Dukes is the only one I believe will have problems surface, but he's also the most talented.

DSpivack
12-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Can't wait to watch them in person!

thomas35forever
12-13-2007, 03:58 PM
They have an outfield that could see time in the local lockup if they aren't careful.
The bums at Wrigley better know not to piss them off next season or there could be an ugly scene at the ballpark later on.

Rockabilly
12-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Harris and Mackowiak sign deals with the nats today

munchman33
12-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Search

SoxNation05
12-13-2007, 05:58 PM
I was really disapointed we lost out on Willie. :whiner:

champagne030
12-13-2007, 08:03 PM
Mackowiak and Harris sign with the Nationals, mlbtraderumors siting a Nationals press release.

Pass, we're already set with Willie Lite at 2nd this season.

kravdog
12-14-2007, 12:49 PM
And it works the other way too, just look at how the Pacers turned Indianapolis in to an every-other-night gang shootout in the Rick Carlisle days.

Based on what happened with JTinsley last weekend, I wouldnt limit it to the Carlisle's tenure