PDA

View Full Version : Guido's Back Friday and Saturday on Sox-and-Roll

RedPinStripes
04-17-2002, 06:24 PM
Look out Sox fans! Our main play by play guy is back after missing 3 broadcasts. He's looking to make up lost time. Be prepared to hear Guido go off a few times since Detroit is one of his most hated teams. Then again, there aren't too many teams the Sox-and-Roll staff like beside the Sox. Since Guido has lost some time on the air, we're going to put him to work this weekend. You can hear us 2 days in a row. Friday the 19th @ 6pm Central and Saturday the 20th @12pm Central.
www.sox-and-roll.com

If you like heavy meatal, alternative, 80's rock, classic rock, or punk music, tune into our station at anytime. when we're not covering a Sox game , our station plays music around the clock. Any music requests? musicrequests@sox-and-roll.com

Play Nardi Bash!
See how many times you can pound that usless pitcher killing coach. Managemant won't fire him, so we have to take out angar some how. Post your high scores in the parking lot forum of www.whitesoxinteractive.com

We'd like to give a special thank you out to Baggio for being a dependable and totally biased back up. You'll still hear Baggio doing color commentary and covering for Guido when his schedule interferes with broadcasts.

So far this week we topped out in listeners. We have 2 more chances to top that this week and we're ready for it. We were overloaded with emails and instant messages Tuesday night as the Sox put the toons in their place. No problem by us. Your feedback is half the format on this show. Keep em coming in! So far, The Sox are 4-1 in regular season during Sox-and-Roll Broadcasts. Let's keep that pace up and make for one hell of a season.

You can email us or instant message us during the show :
feedback@sox-and-roll.com

Aol instant messenger: SoxandRoll

Sox-and-Roll Staff:

JoeBatters
RedPinStripes
Guido
Baggio
Graphics: WinningUgly!

For your Totally biased Sox updates, news, message boards, chat and many other features, check out www.whitesoxinteractive.com

Warning! www.sox-and-roll.com is intended for adult audiences. If you're under the age of 18 , you should not tune into our live internet radio broadcast. Please read our homepage before you tune into our show. Sox-and-roll is not for everyone.

www.sox-and-roll.com is in no way affiliated with the Chicago White Sox or any of it's sponsors. Our show is NOT a rebroadcast. No sounds, voices or pictures of the game will be seen or heard on our website or internet radio station. These are strictly opinions of die-hard totally biased Sox fans.

Any questions or comments about our website or radio broadcast? Feel free to email us. feedback@sox-and-roll.com

RedPinStripes
04-17-2002, 11:17 PM
Bash Marriotti on air!!!!!!!!

i've read enough of Moronottis **** in the papers. It's time for payback. We're going to have Jay bash session on Sox-and-Roll. I sent him a copy of the news letter for this weekend's shows. I doubt he will listen, but now it's time for Sox fans to Bash him on the air. NO holds barred! Now it's our turn . Get you emails ready. ALL of them will be read on air. Should make for a good time

Chisox_cali
04-17-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Bash Marriotti on air!!!!!!!!

i've read enough of Moronottis **** in the papers. It's time for payback. We're going to have Jay bash session on Sox-and-Roll. I sent him a copy of the news letter for this weekend's shows. I doubt he will listen, but now it's time for Sox fans to Bash him on the air. NO holds barred! Now it's our turn . Get you emails ready. ALL of them will be read on air. Should make for a good time

Man that may not be a good idea him might try to turn you guys in to the MLB, though I'm not quite sure if what you guys are doing is illegal, the Moron would just be that type of person to pull something like that.

RedPinStripes
04-17-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Man that may not be a good idea him might try to turn you guys in to the MLB, though I'm not quite sure if what you guys are doing is illegal, the Moron would just be that type of person to pull something like that.

He can kiss my ass! I'm sick of that prick. I don't think MLB can do anything anyway. We're not making money. Sox fans deserve this . He rips us and our team every chance he gets. Now it's our turn.

Take your shots dude. This whole thing we're doing is all a big chance so we go balls out because there is a chance someone can pull the plug on us eventually. I doubt it though.,

Chisox_cali
04-17-2002, 11:46 PM

He can kiss my ass! I'm sick of that prick. I don't think MLB can do anything anyway. We're not making money. Sox fans deserve this . He rips us and our team every chance he gets. Now it's our turn.

Take your shots dude. This whole thing we're doing is all a big chance so we go balls out because there is a chance someone can pull the plug on us eventually. I doubt it though.,

Oh don't you worry I'll get my 2 cents in on Friday, I was just worried about the state of the show if he trys to pull some ****, but I'm sure you could take care of him If you had to. :D:

RedPinStripes
04-17-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Oh don't you worry I'll get my 2 cents in on Friday, I was just worried about the state of the show if he trys to pull some ****, but I'm sure you could take care of him If you had to. :D:

Let the Sox-and-roll Internet radio revoulution begin! :D:

Chisox_cali
04-18-2002, 12:17 AM

Let the Sox-and-roll Internet radio revoulution begin! :D:

HELL YEAH!! :gulp:

Mathew
04-18-2002, 02:01 AM
What's there to stop you from starting up a new one even if they did. Ex. Napster----Morpheus-----ect.

RedPinStripes
04-18-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Mathew
What's there to stop you from starting up a new one even if they did. Ex. Napster----Morpheus-----ect.

There's always a back up plan dude. :D: Bastards like us don't stay down for long.

CLR01
04-18-2002, 03:25 AM
just make sure you have a backup for your ISP. A&tt might not like finding out about it if you are doing anything illegal and launch you. Not that that would be a bad thing.

RedPinStripes
04-18-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
just make sure you have a backup for your ISP. A&tt might not like finding out about it if you are doing anything illegal and launch you. Not that that would be a bad thing.

LOL! ATT could do me a favor by booting me. I have 2 other options in my area for an isp beside dialup.

Lisa
04-19-2002, 01:32 PM
I can't imagine that you're doing anything illegal. Like you said, you're not making any money. Plus, you haven't advertised yourself as a Sox official network. Don't quote me, but I think that would be tough. On the other hand, if the Moron did comment or try to start something, that would be free advertising for you, wouldn't it?

JoeBatters
04-19-2002, 10:41 PM
Tune in Saturday at oon central time. Garland vs. Cornejo. Should be a white sox winner. God that game sucked tonight!

CLR01
04-20-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Lisa
I can't imagine that you're doing anything illegal.

It all depends on whether or not what they are doing can be considered a rebroadcast of the game.

Daver
04-20-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by CLR01

It all depends on whether or not what they are doing can be considered a rebroadcast of the game.

They are not using any sounds or images from the MLB owned rights,the lawyer I talked to said that MLB would have a tough case to shut them down.:redneck

RedPinStripes
04-20-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by daver

They are not using any sounds or images from the MLB owned rights,the lawyer I talked to said that MLB would have a tough case to shut them down.:redneck

I like the sound of that!