PDA

View Full Version : Linebrink offically signed, Pods/Cintron palced on waivers.

Sockinchisox
11-28-2007, 01:51 PM
If you want to merge this with something thats fine, I just thought I was post this.

Edit: I got this news from a text from MLB.com

spawn
11-28-2007, 01:56 PM
Hmm...officially signed on a Wednesday. I'm shocked!!!

JB98
11-28-2007, 01:59 PM
Where is the Cintron appreciation thread?

Mr.1Dog
11-28-2007, 02:06 PM

That three run blast he hit against the Tigers in 06=:bandance:

chisoxmike
11-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Cintron gone...

:putitontheboard

:supernana:

WhiteSox5187
11-28-2007, 02:24 PM
I was at that game! I didn't mind him in '06, in fact, lots of times I was glad to see him out there and not Uribe. '07 though he was just awful. He had bone spurs right? I don't think he ever recovered from that.

Rockabilly
11-28-2007, 02:27 PM
6 people gone from the opening day roster last year lets hope a few more will be gone..

chitown13
11-28-2007, 02:47 PM
6 people gone from the opening day roster last year lets hope a few more will be gone..

6 people gone. When are we going to start filling the holes?

(I know, I know, its early, but come on, give me something to be excited about)

russ99
11-28-2007, 03:18 PM
6 people gone. When are we going to start filling the holes?

(I know, I know, its early, but come on, give me something to be excited about)

We've filled 2 already. If you can say the same thing after the winter meetings, then we might have a problem...

veeter
11-28-2007, 03:22 PM
Good.

KRS1
11-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Well, as much as people here seem to be rejoicing the Cintron move, I can't say it's something that makes me too happy. If we move Juan, that leaves us with...shudder... Andy Gonzalez as our backup at SS. As bad as Alex was this year, I would take him every day of the week and twice on Sunday over Andy as a utility IF. I want Juan to stay as our utility guy though(yes even at his 4.5M paycheck) though, so hopefully this is more of a signal that he will be kept around in that role rather than Andy.

jcw218
11-28-2007, 03:33 PM
The story is posted on the web site.

Link (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20071128&content_id=2312974&vkey=pr_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws)

Tragg
11-28-2007, 03:34 PM
Dumping Cintron saves $1.9 million. And he blew last year.
Move Juan and that's another $4 million.
Keep them coming.

chisoxmike
11-28-2007, 03:42 PM
Well, as much as people here seem to be rejoicing the Cintron move, I can't say it's something that makes me too happy. If we move Juan, that leaves us with...shudder... Andy Gonzalez as our backup at SS. As bad as Alex was this year, I would take him every day of the week and twice on Sunday over Andy as a utility IF. I want Juan to stay as our utility guy though(yes even at his 4.5M paycheck) though, so hopefully this is more of a signal that he will be kept around in that role rather than Andy.

We got this guy in the minors we just signed, Jason Bourgeois, who would be a good and cheap ultilty guy on the roaster next year.

And don't forget Ozuna will be back next year too. Both guys can fly.

:bandance:

champagne030
11-28-2007, 03:45 PM
We got this guy in the minors we just signed, Jason Bourgeois, who would be a good and cheap ultilty guy on the roaster next year.

Neither guy can play SS.

KRS1
11-28-2007, 03:47 PM

Except both are butchers at SS. I'll quote myself from the Jason B thread in the minors section regarding him replacing Cintron. 44 E's in 119 games there(SS), and I'd say by how little he has played there recently (5 games since 04', and none last year), that his managers have basically admitted he is hopeless as a SS. As a backup SS, I think you at least have to be able to field the position well.

WhiteSox5187
11-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Neither guy can play SS.
Neither could Juan or Cintron.

champagne030
11-28-2007, 03:48 PM

:rolleyes:

KRS1
11-28-2007, 03:51 PM

Okay.:rolleyes:

EvilJester99
11-28-2007, 03:55 PM

I hadn't realized the Sox turned cannibal......:o:

santo=dorf
11-28-2007, 03:55 PM
*Obligatory sig update*

chisoxmike
11-28-2007, 04:04 PM
I hadn't realized the Sox turned cannibal......:o:

oops, oh well. :redface:

I'm going to leave it so everybody can correct me.

chisoxmike
11-28-2007, 04:04 PM

Geeeeeeeeez.

spawn
11-28-2007, 04:08 PM
Oh c'mon...:rolleyes:

WSox597
11-28-2007, 04:44 PM
"Paging Andy Gonzalez. Paging Andy Gonzalez, now boarding at Gate 5."

Cintron gone is the classic addition by subtraction. Now Gonzalez needs to go somewhere else. Anywhere else.

Cintron made $1.9 million? Unbelievable waste of money, even in today's inflated currency.

Bring back Mackowiak, but sell his outfielder's glove so Ozzie doesn't put him in CF.

CHIsoxNation
11-28-2007, 04:51 PM
In this Suntimes article Kenny talks a bit more about how they looked at the Linebrink signing as more of a Linebrink & Cabrera for Garland deal.

‘‘Everything we do has a plan,’’ Williams said. ‘‘it was not just Jon garland for Orlando Cabrera. Our plan was Jon Garland for a Cabrera and Scott Linebrink, which is what it comes out to be. We got the reliever we wanted, the No. 2 spot [in the order] taken care of, we got smarter at that [shortstop] position.He also doesn't seem to be over the Hunter signing yet.

‘‘First part, I’ll let you know when I get over that,’’ Williams responded on Wednesday, when asked about Hunter signing with the Angels last week. ‘‘Second part is you go into this knowing full well that your greatest desires are rarely realized. You have to have a plan, a direction, and go down your list.’’http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/671104,sox112807.article

santo=dorf
11-28-2007, 04:54 PM
In this Suntimes article Kenny talks a bit more about how they looked at the Linebrink signing as more of a Linebrink & Cabrera for Garland deal.

He also doesn't seem to be over the Hunter signing yet.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/671104,sox112807.article
I have a hard time believing they will keep Uribe, and a harder time believing if/when he is traded the Sox won't be eating any cash.

HITMEN OF 77
11-28-2007, 05:00 PM

:lol: Love it!!

The Immigrant
11-28-2007, 05:01 PM
*Obligatory sig update*

You're on a roll. The only one you will probably miss is Hall.

goon
11-28-2007, 05:28 PM
I have a hard time believing they will keep Uribe, and a harder time believing if/when he is traded the Sox won't be eating any cash.

Well, as of right now, who is going to play 2b or SS, more importantly SS, if Cabrera or Richar go down? I wouldn't be against the idea of keeping Juan around, even if his $4.5MM contract is ridiculous for a bench player. He provides damn good insurance in case of injury and he's more than capable of spelling Richar and Cabrera when they need a rest, plus he'd be a good option as a PH.

Unless Kenny trades for a utility player that can handle SS, they will have to keep Juan.

santo=dorf
11-28-2007, 05:28 PM
You're on a roll. The only one you will probably miss is Hall.
I'm hoping the Mets will take a bite and try to acquire a catcher who has full time experience. It's curious as to why the Sox have 4 catchers on the 40 man.

Sockinchisox
11-28-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm hoping the Mets will take a bite and try to acquire a catcher who has full time experience. It's curious as to why the Sox have 4 catchers on the 40 man.

Because they want to give up a reliever that has had a great deal of minor league success at getting outs for unknown reasons.

cbotnyse
11-28-2007, 06:26 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/teamTransactions?categoryId=71590

(only link I could find)

He was a solid backup.

ShoelessJoeS
11-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Me likey.

eastchicagosoxfan
11-28-2007, 06:30 PM
I expected him to be a little better. Good luck.

ndgt10
11-28-2007, 06:37 PM
LMAO at Ken Williams. I bet he's crapping in his pants right now since his "plan" has fallen apart and he seems to have no backup option. Make something happen Kenny, or this White Sox team is going to be another bottom dweller for the 2008 season.

cbotnyse
11-28-2007, 06:39 PM
this thread is old news. :redneck please merge

hi im skot
11-28-2007, 07:55 PM
LMAO at Ken Williams. I bet he's crapping in his pants right now since his "plan" has fallen apart and he seems to have no backup option. Make something happen Kenny, or this White Sox team is going to be another bottom dweller for the 2008 season.

That's the attitude.

Daver
11-28-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm hoping the Mets will take a bite and try to acquire a catcher who has full time experience. It's curious as to why the Sox have 4 catchers on the 40 man.Because they are thin at catcher and the rule 5 draft is weeks away.

santo=dorf
11-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Because they are thin at catcher and the rule 5 draft is weeks away.
What's the story on Cole Armstrong? If he wasn't protected, how likely would it be for him to be selected in the rule 5 draft?

KRS1
11-28-2007, 08:18 PM
What's the story on Cole Armstrong? If he wasn't protected, how likely would it be for him to be selected in the rule 5 draft?

Major league portion, not likely at all. I don't know much about the rule 5 at all, but does anyone know if there is a different set of restrictions on who can get picked in the minor league portion? I believe Valido and Whisler will find different homes in the minor league portion if there is no restrictions. We can almost surely say goodbye to Fernando, IMO.

Corlose 15
11-28-2007, 08:30 PM

Why exactly do you want to get rid of Hall? He's a solid defensive catcher who can hit left handed pitching, who exactly do they have who would be any better?

FarWestChicago
11-28-2007, 08:37 PM
That's the attitude.I think he's going for Jerk of the Week; which is hard to do around here. :D:

JermaineDye05
11-28-2007, 08:38 PM

I find it funny that people have forgotten we still have Pablo Ozuna on this team and that the Winter Meetings haven't even started yet and despite that they've already given up.

santo=dorf
11-28-2007, 08:39 PM
Why exactly do you want to get rid of Hall? He's a solid defensive catcher who can hit left handed pitching, who exactly do they have who would be any better?
I've posted it 100 times.

-He's not good defensively
-He can't throw runners out
-He can't hit
-There is a myth about how well he hits LHP but the fact is his #'s vs. LHP are similar to Thome's, a man that some Sox fans want to bench vs. LHP
-He's the second highest paid back up catcher in the league
-He's slow and out of shape
...and most importantly, he never proved himself to be healthy last year, and if isn't healthy he needs to get surgery. So why hasn't he undergone it yet? Was he that terrible last year while being healthy?

A back up catcher is suitable as long as he is good defensively and can handle the pitchers. Is it that much of a stretch to think Donny Lucy could meet those expectations?

Daver
11-28-2007, 08:41 PM

Likely enough that he is worth protecting, catching is weak across the league, guys that show skills behind the plate and even a hint that they can hit are valuable.

Major league portion, not likely at all. I don't know much about the rule 5 at all, but does anyone know if there is a different set of restrictions on who can get picked in the minor league portion? I believe Valido and Whisler will find different homes in the minor league portion if there is no restrictions. We can almost surely say goodbye to Fernando, IMO.

Whisler might go, Valido I would doubt, he has really regressed in the last two years. Three years ago I picked him to compete for a roster slot in 2006, now I doubt he ever makes it.

dickallen15
11-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Likely enough that he is worth protecting, catching is weak across the league, guys that show skills behind the plate and even a hint that they can hit are valuable.

Whisler might go, Valido I would doubt, he has really regressed in the last two years. Three years ago I picked him to compete for a roster slot in 2006, now I doubt he ever makes it.

I hope someone takes Whisler. He's a waste of a minor league roster space.

KRS1
11-28-2007, 09:44 PM

Well, Rob's only 23(next season age), so I don't see why some team wouldn't take a chance on him in the minor league portion, perhaps not if it is still the 50k price. Even then it wouldn't be too horrible a price to pay, IMO.

btrain929
11-28-2007, 09:53 PM

-He can't hit
-There is a myth about how well he hits LHP but the fact is his #'s vs. LHP are similar to Thome's, a man that some Sox fans want to bench vs. LHP
...and most importantly, he never proved himself to be healthy last year, and if isn't healthy he needs to get surgery. So why hasn't he undergone it yet? Was he that terrible last year while being healthy?

A back up catcher is suitable as long as he is good defensively and can handle the pitchers. Is it that much of a stretch to think Donny Lucy could meet those expectations?

Considering he looked like the 9th hitter for a 14 yr old park district team when he was at the plate, yeah, kind of. I'd like to have a backup catcher who knows somewhat what to do at the plate. Enough of the Chris Widger's of the world that bat .150 as a backup. If he projects to be a .250-260 hitter, great, let him get better in AAA. But no, he doesn't deserve to be on a major league 25 man roster right now.

btrain929
11-28-2007, 10:19 PM

I say we should have kept just Lucy or Armstrong on the 40 man, leave the other unprotected, and put Fernando Hernandez on the 40 man. He's had nothing but success at every level. I personally would have Lucy on the 40 man because I don't think anyone would pick up Armstrong. He's shown some promise, but no eye-popping numbers. God I hope people fall to sleep and don't draft Hernandez...

Soxfanspcu11
11-28-2007, 10:29 PM

Thanks for bringing that up because I had completely forgot about that game!

I was there with my friend and we got up from my season ticket seats (Which are in Section 163, Row11) to go stand on the concourse because we wanted to get something to eat before the concessions were completely shut down at the end of the game (had to soak up some alcohol or else we never would have left during that situation).

So, we are up on the concourse in leftfield, pretty much right behind my section eating our food when Cintron comes up. I remember I had a piece of pizza halfway in my mouth when he hit the ball and when it went over the fence, we were going nuts! The pizza ended up stuck to the top of my friends hat, cheese side down! So needless to say, I kind of ****ed up his hat. It was a white hat also! I felt bad but we eventually were able to clean it. Anyway, a VERY SMALL price to pay to celebrate a GREAT White Sox win!

Clearly, there are not many positive memories of Cintron in a Sox uniform, but that one alone, that was worth everything!

I do recall a lot of people, particuarly on here, being very excited about the Cintron signing when it happened. I think I was also. IIRC, it may have been because he had had great numbers with Arizona at the time, but I'm not sure.

I LOOOOOOVE when people on here bring up specific games and scenarios and situations! Whenever I see it, I automatically go back to that place and time in my mind and most of the time it results in a happy memory that puts a smile on my face! So keep it up!:D:

Although, I should say, this day was not all good for me.

After going crazy about Cintron's homerun and getting as much of the pizza off his hat as we could, we began our walk down the tunnels. Which, by the way, after a win, particuarly a VERY EXCITING win, is SO MUCH FUN! An AMAZING ATMOSPHERE!!!!! Anyway, so were walking down, everyone is high-fiving and screaming and chanting and having a good time. I lit up my victory cigarette and everything was good with the world. I was in such a good mood until I got to my car.

We parked on one of the side streets to save some money. I have parked on the side streets hundreds of times without a problem. I usually have this one spot (sorry, can't reveal it!) and it is PERFECT! I know the guy who lives in the house right in front of where we park, so it's a perfect situation. Every now and then I toss him a few bucks for watching my car. Well, for this game, someone had stolen our spot and I was mad pissed! So, we ended up parking in a spot that I felt very uncomfortable about leaving my car there. The whole setup just seemed wrong. It was a really dirty street, people milling around, and I parked right underneath a tree that shadowed the car.

So as we get to the car, my friend goes over to the passenger side and he is like, "Hey, what is this? Has your door always been like this?" I didn't know what he was talking about so I walked over to the passenger side. And sure enough, there is a cut right next to the door lock. A cut that looked like it was done with an electrical saw. I immediately was like, "Mother****er!!!!!" I was SOOOOOOOOOOO pissed! So, I open the door and sure enough, my entire radio is yanked out of the car. Whomever took it either did not have any finesse, or were walked up upon or something because they completely destroyed my interior. I mean, they just RIPPED the radio out, breaking pretty much EVERYTHING on the dash. They also rummeged(sp?) through EVERYTHING! The Glove Compartment, the center counsel, EVERYTHING!

They even tried to take out my subwoofer that is drilled into a box in my trunk!:o: I mean, you can not get this thing out just by grabbing it. In order to get it out, you have to pop the trunk and have a set of tools. It is basically built into the car. But that did not stop these wonderful people from trying! The box was ripped out of it's mount, but they could not get it out the rest of the way because it was still connected by a cross bar. So, that made me feel good!

Anyway, we ended up going over to the Chicago Police Department and showed them what happened. It actually ended up working out pretty good for me because I have full coverage and with the assistance of the police report, my Insurance company replaced EVERYTHING! The speakers and the sub that I had in there were from 2000 and were out of date. Plus 2 of the speakers no longer worked. Like I said, they replaced EVERYTHING and so I basically got a whole new system and setup for the small price of my deductable!

So the moral of the story is, sometimes things that look really really ****ty, can end up being really good! Whew, thanks for letting me get that out! I was going to start a thread on here after it happened to me, but I decided against it because I was sure that I would get plenty of responses like, "Well, thats what you get for parking on the street" and so on and so on. And at the time, I really wasn't in the mood to hear it.

But anyway, like I said, it ended up working out for the best for me and now I look back on it with a smile and think about how whomever stole it, actually did me a favor!:gulp:

KRS1
11-28-2007, 10:57 PM
I say we should have kept just Lucy or Armstrong on the 40 man, leave the other unprotected, and put Fernando Hernandez on the 40 man.

I absolutely agree. Especially considering there are two catchers in the draft whom I would rather have than either Donny or Cole. Chris Stewart is one, and Jamie D'Antona is the other. Jamie apparently is less than desirable with the glove, but at least he can hit. Defensive catchers who can't hit are a dime a dozen, so having one advanced catcher in the system who can actually swing the bat would be nice.

Nellie_Fox
11-28-2007, 11:40 PM
LMAO at Ken Williams. I bet he's crapping in his pants right now since his "plan" has fallen apart and he seems to have no backup option. And for some reason you find this amusing?

russ99
11-29-2007, 09:55 AM

-He can't hit

Sheesh, the dude played the season with a torn labrum. Give the guy a break. I'm surprised he actually could play.

If Hall is healthy next season, and I'm pretty sure he had surgery on the labrum, we're fine at backup catcher.

Hitmen77
11-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Dumping Cintron saves $1.9 million. And he blew last year.
Move Juan and that's another $4 million.
Keep them coming.

With the release of Cintron, if the Sox were able to unload Juan Uribe that would be a total net salary savings of $6.4 million for the two.

...but, as others have said, we would need to find another utility player who can provide at least acceptable defense at SS.

The Immigrant
11-29-2007, 10:22 AM
...but, as others have said, we would need to find another utility player who can provide at least acceptable defense at SS.

Orlando Cabrera has played 150+ games at SS each of the last two seasons. Ozuna provides adequate defense at SS for 10+ games a year. He started 11 games at SS in 2005, before Cintron was available, and did just fine. I don't think we need more than one utility player.

EDIT: and if we are looking for another utility player, we should look no further than our own Jason Bourgeois.

mcp5185
11-29-2007, 11:49 AM

-He can't hit

Toby Hall's numbers against lefties are not similar to Jim Thome's. Since 2005 Thome has hit .209/.325/.344 against lefties. Hall has hit .296/.330/.419. They have similar OPS but Hall hits almost ninety points higher. Even last year Hall hit .288 against lefties when his overall average was .209. Thome hit .196 against lefties last year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/splits?statsId=4762&type=batting3

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/splits?statsId=6599&type=batting3

KRS1
11-29-2007, 12:00 PM
EDIT: and if we are looking for another utility player, we should look no further than our own Jason Bourgeois.

AS has been said here and elsewhere numerous times, everything from his minor league career points toward Jason being absolutely terrible at SS. The likely scenario is that he plays 2b, LF, and CF. Pablo is almost a lock to be a .955% fielder there, which by itself isn't horrible for a guy who may only get 10-20 games there, but if you have seen him play SS you can see that he plays much worse then that fielding percentage would indicate. I guess I just believe in having a solid fielding backup at SS with good starting experience at the position(even if it is from the minors).

The Immigrant
11-29-2007, 12:11 PM
AS has been said here and elsewhere numerous times, everything from his minor league career points toward Jason being absolutely terrible at SS.

I mentioned Bourgeois as a possible backup at 2B, primarily, since Ozuna is more than adequate as a backup SS. Utility infielders are the least of our worries.

champagne030
11-29-2007, 01:22 PM
since Ozuna is more than adequate as a backup SS. Utility infielders are the least of our worries.

No, Ozuna is not adequate as OUR backup SS....He's brutal defensively at SS. Utility infielders are usually the least of teams' worries, but you need to keep in mind our manager. Sure, Cabrera starts 155 games at SS and then Ozuna is fine, but Ozzie will play our backup SS way more than that........

The Immigrant
11-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Utility infielders are usually the least of teams' worries, but you need to keep in mind our manager.

The same manager who played Ozuna at SS for all of 11 games in 2005, when we had a worse starting SS? Again, this is the least of our concerns.

champagne030
11-29-2007, 03:22 PM
The same manager who played Ozuna at SS for all of 11 games in 2005, when we had a worse starting SS? Again, this is the least of our concerns.

Yes, the same manager who played blumpkin at SS after he was acquired. Our backup SS will play many more than 11 games next season. It's far down the list, but we need a utility player who can play short. We currently to not have this player (assuming that Uribe is dealt).

santo=dorf
11-29-2007, 04:01 PM
Toby Hall's numbers against lefties are not similar to Jim Thome's. Since 2005 Thome has hit .209/.325/.344 against lefties. Hall has hit .296/.330/.419. They have similar OPS but Hall hits almost ninety points higher. Even last year Hall hit .288 against lefties when his overall average was .209. Thome hit .196 against lefties last year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/splits?statsId=4762&type=batting3

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/splits?statsId=6599&type=batting3
Way to conviently include Thome's injury 2005 year, and batting average doesn't meant dilly if you're still making a lot of outs. You also suspiciously leave out Hall's .321 OBP (bad) and .346 SLG (pathetic) against LHP last year. My God, a .288 batting average and yet he still had a sub .700 OPS. THAT IS BAD.

Toby Hall's career numbers vs. LHP: .275/.319/.398 A .717 OPS sucks, and is almost Erstad-like.
Thome's Career numbers vs. LHP: .240/.342/.415
Ok, too large of a span?
Let's look at his numbers since his return to the AL and return from his back injury:
2006 vs. LHP: .236/.354/.361
2007 vs. LHP: .196/.314/.350

Remember, Thome is awful against LHP and should be benched, but Hall is an assest against LHP and should be the second highest paid back up catcher in the league. :nuts::kukoo:

chisox77
11-29-2007, 04:11 PM
The White Sox are cleaning up the roster. Much of the filling up part will take place during or after the winter meetings.

:cool:

Sockinchisox
11-29-2007, 05:54 PM
http://www.wthitv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7429009&nav=menu593_4

Linebrink said today that personal issues were responsible for some of his struggles. He was 5-6 with a 3.71 ERA last year with the Padres and Brewers and gave up 12 homers.

Linebrink says last season was challenging both on and off the field. His first child was born right after the All-Star break, and five days later he was traded from San Diego to Milwaukee.

He says his four-week slump after that corresponded to being separated from his family.

Linebrink had a 2.52 ERA before the All-Star break and a 2.31 ERA in September.

However, between July 18th and August 28th, he allowed 14 earned runs in 15 1/3 innings.

btrain929
11-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Ala the Contreras situation. Whether its an excuse or not, it makes sense. He's just had too much proven success in the past to just fall apart. Hopefully he'll be on a mission this coming year to prove last year was an exception, not the rule.

Tragg
11-29-2007, 08:37 PM
ONe thing Juan would be is a really good bench player. Now he's too expensive for that, but at 1/2 of the price, it would be good to have some quality depth. Ozuna, and all of the rest - they are like 1/2 players; they can't play defense, they are all free swingers - some with a bit of power, some not - but have speed. A couple of starter-quality bench players, of which Juan would be one, would be nice.

angiew
11-30-2007, 12:51 PM
Me and hubby were talking about Contreras last night. I had a tendency to really go off on him this year.....red faced screaming and hair pulling kinda thing:angry: But hubby's right, he said anyone can have an off year. And he did sorta make a comeback at the end of the season, after he had a gut check in the pen. I'm with btrain in hoping next he gets his stuff back. Looks like we're gonna have to live with him so I'm trying to look for a bright side:D:

jabrch
11-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Riske just signed for the same money, (but only 3 years) as Linebrink. I'd rather have Linebrink than Riske. Linebrink is much less risky than Riske.

DickAllen72
11-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Linebrink is much less risky than Riske.
How ironic. :D: