PDA

View Full Version : Haircut at Comiskey?

ListGod
04-16-2002, 05:11 PM
The mullet needs a trim, but I've got tickets for tonight's game. I know I can get a shine at the park (and I plan to), but do they have a barber on premises?

LG :cool:

FarmerAndy
04-16-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by ListGod
The mullet needs a trim, but I've got tickets for tonight's game. I know I can get a shine at the park (and I plan to), but do they have a barber on premises?

LG :cool:

I didn't mean to, but I noticed that I'm kinda workin' on a mullet myself. I hate to admit it, but I kinda like the way it poofs out of the back of my "Winnin' Ugly" mesh cap. That cap drew alot of compliments at Comiskey on friday and saturday. I was planning on getting a buzz cut because it's starting to get hot out, but I'm kinda diggin' the 70's sorta look I got goin' on. The mesh cap just won't look right if it doesn't have any hair poofing out of it.

What am I to do???????????????????????????????????

Maybe a poll? Should FarmerAndy farm the mullet, or cut the mullet????????

OfficerKarkovice
04-16-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by FarmerAndy

I didn't mean to, but I noticed that I'm kinda workin' on a mullet myself. I hate to admit it, but I kinda like the way it poofs out of the back of my "Winnin' Ugly" mesh cap. That cap drew alot of compliments at Comiskey on friday and saturday. I was planning on getting a buzz cut because it's starting to get hot out, but I'm kinda diggin' the 70's sorta look I got goin' on. The mesh cap just won't look right if it doesn't have any hair poofing out of it.

What am I to do???????????????????????????????????

Maybe a poll? Should FarmerAndy farm the mullet, or cut the mullet????????

Farm the mullet man...farm the mullet.

Mathew
04-16-2002, 06:51 PM
Cut!Cut!Cut!Cut!Cut!Cut!Cut!Cut!Cut!Cut!Cut!Cut!Cu t!!!!!!!