PDA

View Full Version : Rotoworld's Trade Predictions

Fantosme
11-19-2007, 03:49 AM
Garland + Aardsma to Arizona for OF Carlos Gonzalez and RHP Kyler Newby

0 for 1

Crede to Minnesota :?: for SS Trevor Plouffe

They also predict that the Sox will try to trade for, but fail to acquire, the following players...

Miguel Cabrera
Carl Crawford
Jason Bay
Andre Ethier

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/features/column.aspx?sport=MLB&columnid=2&articleid=29505

ndgt10
11-19-2007, 04:07 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DumpJerry
11-19-2007, 08:09 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That's what I say. Why would Arizona want Aardsma?:redneck

Zisk77
11-19-2007, 09:10 AM
Yeah, i'm sure we trade Crede to Minnesota.:mg:

upperdeckusc
11-19-2007, 09:16 AM
Garland + Aardsma to Arizona for OF Carlos Gonzalez and RHP Kyler Newby

This is basically the Chris Young trade in reverse. Gonzalez is one of the top ranked prospects in the game. Most projections have him as a .300 hitter with 35 HR and 15 SB. He is also solid defensively. His downsides are that he swings at everything and cannot hit lefties, so he would fit right in. Newby is another one of those relief prospects four years away from contributing that Kenny loves to trade for.

Crede to Minnesota :?: for SS Trevor Plouffe

They also predict that the Sox will be in the running for, but fail to acquire, the following players...

Miguel Cabrera
Carl Crawford
Jason Bay
Andre Ethier

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/features/column.aspx?sport=MLB&columnid=2&articleid=29505

i think this was more of the case last yr, but since then his stock has fallen ala Ryan Sweeney. he injured his wrist to start the year, then didn't do anything that special after that. but, he's not as close to a 5 tool player as young was. either way, just about every traded proposed on that website was ridiculous, no matter what teams were involved.

SBSoxFan
11-19-2007, 10:02 AM
They also predict that the Sox will be in the running for, but fail to acquire, the following players...

Miguel Cabrera
Carl Crawford
Jason Bay
Andre Ethier

:rolleyes:

What does this mean? I predict that I'll also be in the running for, but fail to acquire, those players too.

The Immigrant
11-19-2007, 10:03 AM
:rolleyes:

What does this mean? I predict that I'll also be in the running for, but fail to acquire, those players too.

And I further predict that you *may* offer Torii Hunter a 5 yr/$75 million contract.

SBSoxFan
11-19-2007, 10:11 AM
And I further predict that you *may* offer Torii Hunter a 5 yr/$75 million contract.

wrong! :tongue:

oeo
11-19-2007, 11:33 AM
That's what I say. Why would Arizona want Aardsma?:redneck

This guy seems to love Aardsma. The Arizona trade wasn't the only time he was mentioned.

Maybe we should trade him to Rotoworld for PTNBL.

box013
11-19-2007, 01:32 PM
How quickly Rotoworld's prediction gets kiboshed...

russ99
11-19-2007, 02:22 PM
So glad we didn't deal Jon for Gonzalez and Newby. :D: