PDA

View Full Version : Monday's WINNING Pick to Click!

PaleHoseGeorge
04-15-2002, 05:40 PM
Well, this might be the toughest PTC choice in the 2+ year history of the game.

"Youth must be served!" :jon

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4)

More to follow.

Go Sox!!!

:gulp:

HawkDJ
04-15-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Well, this might be the toughest PTC choice in the 2+ year history of the game.

"Youth must be served!" :jon

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4)

More to follow.

Go Sox!!!

I usually disagree with the picks and I do again today but hey I picked him so I'm happy! :D:

KempersRS
04-15-2002, 05:57 PM
:walnuts

I was ROBBED :o:

rmusacch
04-15-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

I was ROBBED :o:

Kemper, why are you celebrating the Canadiens gold medal win in the Olympics in your signature?

bjmarte
04-15-2002, 05:59 PM
Wasn't my PTC but I think it was as good a choice as any.

RichH55
04-15-2002, 06:07 PM
Sure set the bar low and then you get rewarded :whiner:

RedPinStripes
04-15-2002, 06:10 PM
I take it i don't get any points for picking paulie? :?:

I have to read the rules again.

Jjav829
04-15-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
I take it i don't get any points for picking paulie? :?:

I have to read the rules again.

You got a point yesterday for picking Paulie because he won PTC. Only one person is the PTC each day. Today it is Garland so you don't get any points.

PaleHoseGeorge
04-15-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829

You got a point yesterday for picking Paulie because he won PTC. Only one person is the PTC each day. Today it is Garland so you don't get any points.

Life's a *****, ain't it? Imagine how I feel knowing I can only pick one guy as the winner. There are some nights when I have to hold my nose to pick anyone at all.

I'm developing greater appreciation for why so many big league umpires have surly personalities!

Daver
04-15-2002, 09:07 PM

I'm developing greater appreciation for why so many big league umpires have surly personalities!

Yeah their not having much luck collecting the small unmarked bills either.

Mathew
04-15-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch

Kemper, why are you celebrating the Canadiens gold medal win in the Olympics in your signature?

Hey! Exactly why shouldn't he!!!! :angry:

I've asked him before, he is a huge Jerome Iginla Fan and that is Iggy in the Olympics.

Oh Canada...

GASHWOUND
04-15-2002, 10:34 PM

Life's a *****, ain't it? Imagine how I feel knowing I can only pick one guy as the winner. There are some nights when I have to hold my nose to pick anyone at all.

Ahhh George, why? :whiner: I couldn't watch the game cause of work, but listened on the radio and I was kinda happy cause I (thought) I had won my 2nd PTC and come on here to a SHOCKER! I thought Pauly was a lock to win with 5 rbi's and his 1st HR, but my smile went straight to a frown. It feels like I've been stuck on 1 correct PTC forever. Jeez, this sucks.

(how would you like those unmarked bill?) :cool:

VeeckAsInWreck
04-16-2002, 12:28 AM
"Thanks everyone I was robbed! What do I have to do to win tommorrow? Let's see hit 4 HR's and drive in 10?"

OfficerKarkovice
04-16-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by VeeckAsInWreck
"Thanks everyone I was robbed! What do I have to do to win tommorrow? Let's see hit 4 HR's and drive in 10?"

That might do it...unless of course Kenny Lofton steals a few bases.

PaleHoseGeorge
04-16-2002, 02:28 PM
Whining will get you nowhere with the WSI umpire.

Advice: read the game recaps. Listen to the logic. Read between the lines. Gain insight. Win the next round.

Better advice: small unmarked bills.

rmusacch
04-16-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Mathew

Hey! Exactly why shouldn't he!!!! :angry:

I've asked him before, he is a huge Jerome Iginla Fan and that is Iggy in the Olympics.

Oh Canada...

Because he is an American.