PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where Walt is?

Dadawg_77
04-14-2002, 08:03 PM
Before 2000, Frank got help from Walt H (I have no idea how to spell his last name) and had a monster year and had monster years while Walt was the hitting coach. Can the Sox find Walt and fly him in here to work with Frank, hell, I would hire him to just work with Frank, if it would help Frank's production. But maybe Ward and Joshua before him just couldn't work with Frank since Frank is set with the (god damnit, I forget the guys name, but the hitting geru that was here before Walt) system of hitting. I got a book around here on it, maybe I'll go dig it up. But back to the point, can Ward help Thomas and if not can the Sox get Walt in here to help Frank ASAP?

kermittheefrog
04-14-2002, 08:09 PM
It's Walt Hiriniak and last I heard he's a local high school coach in <insert where Hiriniak lives here>. I suppose it's possible to bring him in but I doubt Gary Ward would be very happy about that and I think Frank would have to pay for it out of his own pocket. So maybe you should give Frank a phonecall about thiS? :D:

RichH55
04-15-2002, 01:17 PM
With Frank....I'm guessing its more of a mental thing than anything....Im not ready to write off Frank yet