PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Schedules

JohnTucker0814
10-29-2007, 11:04 AM
Where can I get a copy of the Yankees, Red Sox and Mets 2008 schedules. I need to get air fare purchased for my east coast road trip. I'm taking my dad out to NY because he has never been to those stadiums. I've checked their websites and they don't have schedules up yet.

DumpJerry
10-29-2007, 01:29 PM
Good luck getting airfares more than 6 months out (3 months on Southwest).

Try MLB.com is the teams don't have them up yet. The Cubs and White Sox have theirs up, so I'm sure the others do, too.

Fenway
10-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Good luck getting airfares more than 6 months out (3 months on Southwest).

Try MLB.com is the teams don't have them up yet. The Cubs and White Sox have theirs up, so I'm sure the others do, too.

The schedules posted are subject to change. Boston is listed for March 22-23 in Toyko but they have yet to officially sign off on it.

The Yankees want to end the season at Yankee Stadium...not Boston

Should know in a couple of weeks

JohnTucker0814
10-29-2007, 01:38 PM
I couldn't find anything on either of the team's websites or MLB. If I can't get airfare, at least I can get everything planned out. Hotel, car, travel plans for all 3 stadiums and the HOF.

jenn2080
10-29-2007, 02:24 PM
Where can I get a copy of the Yankees, Red Sox and Mets 2008 schedules. I need to get air fare purchased for my east coast road trip. I'm taking my dad out to NY because he has never been to those stadiums. I've checked their websites and they don't have schedules up yet.

When are you looking to go? The Mets and the Yanks are home around the same time mid June for interleague. The Mets have a 3 game, Tues-Thurs against Diamondbacks and the Yankees have a weekend against Houston. The next weekend Padres play the Yankees Tues-Thurs, and the Mets play the Rockies on the weekend. Again this is subject to change, but this is what I found when I was looking at other teams sites.

JohnTucker0814
10-29-2007, 03:28 PM
When are you looking to go? The Mets and the Yanks are home around the same time mid June for interleague. The Mets have a 3 game, Tues-Thurs against Diamondbacks and the Yankees have a weekend against Houston. The next weekend Padres play the Yankees Tues-Thurs, and the Mets play the Rockies on the weekend. Again this is subject to change, but this is what I found when I was looking at other teams sites.

Sounds like as good of time as ever... now would be to find out if Boston plays at home during that week... I'll check other teams schedules... thanks for the heads up!