PDA

View Full Version : Selig may suspend players for violating US law

Fenway
10-25-2007, 12:58 PM
BOSTON -- Commissioner Bud Selig has not ruled out suspending players who might have violated United States law even if they did not violate baseball's drug policy, a high-ranking major league official said Wednesday

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-seriesrep25oct25,1,1718945.story?coll=la-headlines-sports&ctrack=1&cset=true

ode to veeck
10-25-2007, 01:08 PM
duhhhhhhh, he's had this option for years and only now is considering it!?!?

ondafarm
10-25-2007, 01:09 PM

Well, your quote starts with the correct word for Selig.

voodoochile
10-25-2007, 01:14 PM

:tool
"Chicks dig the long ball and dudes dig chicks who dig the long ball. My revenues are approachin $6B and with any luck I'll have MLB in front of the NFL soon. So long as the money keeps raining down, why should I care? Er... I mean... if things don't improve soon, we'll have to contract more teams and institute a hard salary cap. MLB is at a financial crisis cross roads so let them eat cake... er... shoot drugs... er... we'll suspend any high earning players without salary who violates US law. Don't forget, your season ticket renewal deposits are due by the middle of November (smiles)."

FarWestChicago
10-25-2007, 09:46 PM
BOSTON -- Commissioner Bud Selig has not ruled out suspending players who might have violated United States law even if they did not violate baseball's drug policy, a high-ranking major league official said Wednesday

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-seriesrep25oct25,1,1718945.story?coll=la-headlines-sports&ctrack=1&cset=true

duhhhhhhh, he's had this option for years and only now is considering it!?!?Is it possible to be any more pathetic than The Tool? At least he would finally silence some of the 'roid loving morons around here.

:tool

I'm not going to suspend a player for genocide. It's not banned in MLB.