PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Shows

JohnTucker0814
10-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Do any of you posters from around the country have any idea of a website that I can go to for Autograph shows in the Philadelphia and New York areas. I need to get Freddy Garcia, Luis Vizcaino and Carl Everett for my world series picture. Those are the only 3 left.

Any information is appreciated!

salty99
10-24-2007, 09:34 AM
http://www.signingshotline.com/

JohnTucker0814
10-24-2007, 10:06 AM
awesome site! Thank you!

salty99
10-24-2007, 10:12 AM
awesome site! Thank you!

Good luck as Garcia and Everett are very very tough. I tried to get Vizcaino this year in Chicago but he wouldnt' sign for me. I did get Mariano Rivera though.

TDog
10-24-2007, 01:06 PM
Good luck as Garcia and Everett are very very tough. I tried to get Vizcaino this year in Chicago but he wouldnt' sign for me. I did get Mariano Rivera though.

I would expect Carl Everett to be tough. Some players relate to fans well, but Everett was not one of them.

JohnTucker0814
10-24-2007, 01:18 PM

I was at a show when Garcia was supposed to be there after a game in '06... however he cancelled as we were all waiting in line. I think it was his birthday.... very frustrating!!!!

Foulke You
10-24-2007, 02:04 PM
I tried to get Vizcaino this year in Chicago but he wouldnt' sign for me.
Vizcaino should be happy someone wants his autograph. I can forgive the big superstars for not signing everything because they are probably hounded everywhere they go...but Vizcaino? I doubt he is constantly hounded for autographs and probably more than likely is rarely recognized. Oh well...some players just don't sign I guess.

Brian26
10-24-2007, 11:19 PM
The Vizcaino thing might have something to do with his culture or his intimidation by the English language. Some of these guys have very little education. Damaso Marte's autograph is literally printed letters, like a 1st grader would do in the US. Also, a lot of the Latin guys are paranoid about signing their name to anything.

StillMissOzzie
10-25-2007, 09:42 PM
I was at a show when Garcia was supposed to be there after a game in '06... however he cancelled as we were all waiting in line. I think it was his birthday.... very frustrating!!!!

Been there, done that...:angry:

SMO
:mad: