PDA

View Full Version : World Series to be broadcast live in China

itsnotrequired
10-23-2007, 09:09 AM
Major League Baseball International (MLBI) and Shanghai Media Group (SMG) reached a groundbreaking, three-year agreement this season that has significantly increased exposure for Major League Baseball (MLB) in the People's Republic of China. Through the agreement, a first-of-its-kind endeavor for MLBI with a local Chinese television partner, the 2007 World Series will be broadcast live in its entirety on Great Sports, the country's leading cable sports channel.

SMG will initiate its coverage of the 2007 World Series on Great Sports with Game One on Thursday, October 25 at 8:00 A.M. (Shanghai local time). Overall, the 2007 World Series will be broadcast in 229 countries and territories and in 13 different languages via the MLBI world feed.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20071022&content_id=2276156&vkey=pr_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

WhiteSox5187
10-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Well, with baseball making in roads in China I guess Reggie's excuse of "I struke out three times and a billion people in China don't care..." may not hold water anymore.

AZChiSoxFan
10-24-2007, 10:58 AM
Well, with baseball making in roads in China I guess Reggie's excuse of "I struke out three times and a billion people in China don't care..." may not hold water anymore.

Classic...LOL