PDA

View Full Version : Setup a WSI board meeting point

kermittheefrog
04-13-2002, 04:20 PM
I think we need to setup a messe board meeting point/time during the game. With the new patio in center we have a nice place that would make a good meeting point. I'm thinking on the leftfield edge of the green screen? We need a time though. Before the game? A few innings in? Royce's first at bat?

West could you please sticky this?

Dadawg_77
04-13-2002, 06:31 PM
Also need a sign that you are WSIers, tomorrow I am breaking out the Hell Yeah T. Behind the screen would be cool, out of the way where people can gather and not totaly block traffic.

kermittheefrog
04-13-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Also need a sign that you are WSIers, tomorrow I am breaking out the Hell Yeah T. Behind the screen would be cool, out of the way where people can gather and not totaly block traffic.

I'll be at the game tomorrow. I don't think you guys will have a problem finding me, I have blue hair.

doublem23
04-13-2002, 07:03 PM
I should be somewhere in the left field bleachers tomorrow, meaning I'll probably be wandering around the main concourse back there until the game starts... My Sox hat has 23 on the right side...

VeeckAsInWreck
04-13-2002, 10:35 PM
That sounds Cool! I'll be in the LF bleachers! I'll have an '83 home Sox hat! and a Wells #33 T-shirt with his name X-ed out! :smile:
:XL
"Do you really want to hurt me"

Huisj
04-14-2002, 12:37 AM
i wish we could have figured it out earlier. i was there today in the front row of the upper deck along the third base side, and looked for any signs of any connection to WSI that I could. oh well. I had a great time anyway, what a beautiful day it was, and a good game too. Unfortunately, it ain't looking like i'll be making it back until at least july :(:

OKCSoxFan
04-14-2002, 02:46 AM
You guys go ahead and meet tomorrow...I'll be there in July. Can't wait to see these changes for myself.