PDA

View Full Version : Jose...

RichH55
04-13-2002, 03:03 PM
I noticed on another thread someone thought it was almost Crede time.........not yet my friend

WinningUgly!
04-13-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
I noticed on another thread someone thought it was almost Crede time.........not yet my friend

I'm all for Crede time, with Manos at SS.
:hitless
"DOH!"

doublem23
04-13-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by RichH55

It's been Crede time for like 2 years now!

:crede
I'm getting screwed over here.

RichH55
04-15-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

It's been Crede time for like 2 years now!

I'm getting screwed over here.

The post I refered to wasn't so much Pro-Crede as much as it was Anti-Jose...c'est la vie

voodoochile
04-15-2002, 11:52 AM
What makes me the most nervous is that 3B and SS really are different positions. Will Jose have to relearn SS next year? What happens if it turns out that 3B is Jose's best position? What do the Sox do next year for a SS and does Crede have to wait another year to make the majors even if Clayton moves on?

I am nervous that we have just created more problems...

RedPinStripes
04-16-2002, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
What makes me the most nervous is that 3B and SS really are different positions. Will Jose have to relearn SS next year? What happens if it turns out that 3B is Jose's best position? What do the Sox do next year for a SS and does Crede have to wait another year to make the majors even if Clayton moves on?

"When is my contract up!"

:KW
"Don't worry. I'll fix it all"

RichH55
04-16-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile

I don't think "relearning" SS will be an issue...the issue will be is if KW refuses to allow Jose back to SS, or forces Hummel there and keeps Crede away again.....Hummel at 2B, Crede at 3B, Manos at SS, with Willie Harris as the uber utility guy doesnt sound bad to me at all, even with all the youth in there...>Crede and Hummel should equal the power numbers of Ray and Royce(mainly because Royce has none) while having an aggregate higher OBP...so the hitting part of the equation should take care of itself....my question is..does anyone know how good Hummel is at turning the DP as a 2B?