PDA

View Full Version : The X factor?

jenn2080
10-18-2007, 10:18 AM
Link (http://www.cleveland.com/sports/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/sports/119270858859540.xml&coll=2)

Head games? Tonight's anthem singer is Beckett's ex

:redface:

WSox73
10-18-2007, 02:49 PM
What baseball player hasn't dated Alyssa Millano? :rolleyes:

Fenway
10-18-2007, 03:03 PM

She is actually pretty down to earth. When she was in Boston this summer promoting her baseball fashions the Red Sox had arranged for her a front row box but she declined saying she was going to hang in the bleachers and really get to know Fenway. Her love for baseball in genuine.

Now since she is a witch I hope she doesn't put a special charm on Josh tonight :tongue:

chaerulez
10-18-2007, 03:39 PM
She is actually pretty down to earth. When she was in Boston this summer promoting her baseball fashions the Red Sox had arranged for her a front row box but she declined saying she was going to hang in the bleachers and really get to know Fenway. Her love for baseball in genuine.

Now since she is a witch I hope she doesn't put a special charm on Josh tonight :tongue:

Bill Murray is also a true fan. Sits in the crowd like a normal person. Instead of that phony Cusack in the 2003 playoffs they had him sit in the crowd to make it seem like he was a regular guy, but then during the game he went to his box. I don't care if celebrities watch games in boxes, if you have the money good for you, just don't pretend you have an actual seat.

Fenway
10-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Bill Murray is also a true fan. Sits in the crowd like a normal person. Instead of that phony Cusack in the 2003 playoffs they had him sit in the crowd to make it seem like he was a regular guy, but then during the game he went to his box. I don't care if celebrities watch games in boxes, if you have the money good for you, just don't pretend you have an actual seat.

The classic true Hollywood fan is Jack Nicholson.

When the Lakers played Boston for the finals back in the 80's he was in Boston Garden for every game. In 1987 he had the last laugh and happily mooned the Celtics fans :tongue:

chaerulez
10-18-2007, 03:47 PM
The classic true Hollywood fan is Jack Nicholson.

When the Lakers played Boston for the finals back in the 80's he was in Boston Garden for every game. In 1987 he had the last laugh and happily mooned the Celtics fans :tongue:

I don't think anyone can question Jack's passion for the Lakers.

JohnTucker0814
10-18-2007, 03:58 PM

Alyssa Milano is not singing the national anthem. Daniel Peck is singing the anthem and god bless america. Taylor Swift was supposed to sing tonight and she had to cancel.

Who would think Milano is a singer???? She is hot though! =)

jenn2080
10-18-2007, 03:59 PM
I am so confused. Danielle Peck is singing tonight. What does Milano have to do with this?