PDA

View Full Version : DHL Box Today

Chez
10-17-2007, 01:57 PM
More season ticket holder goodies: 3 caps, a poster and a Thome bobblehead (i.e. second half give aways).

chisoxmike
10-17-2007, 03:40 PM
Is this for split holders or only for full season holders?

:party:

Nellie_Fox
10-17-2007, 03:41 PM
And now comes the person-by-person report of who got it and who didn't, followed by daily updates.

MCHSoxFan
10-17-2007, 03:58 PM
And now comes the person-by-person report of who got it and who didn't, followed by daily updates.

Yep! :D:

Man, I did NOT get this or the OTHER STH BOX!!! C'mon Sox! I live right across the street!!!

DumpJerry
10-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Is this for split holders or only for full season holders?

:party:

Anyone who even bought only one ticket for one half-priced Monday with cash or credit card last season gets one.
:happybday

Nellie_Fox
10-18-2007, 01:00 AM
Anyone who even bought only one ticket for one half-priced Monday with cash or credit card last season gets one.
:happybdayHey, no fair! What about those who only watched the WGN games?

DumpJerry
10-18-2007, 08:09 AM
Hey, no fair! What about those who only watched the WGN games?
WGN has a special gift to you for helping their ratings.

Cub playoff tickets.

spiffie
10-18-2007, 09:02 AM
WGN has a special gift to you for helping their ratings.

Cub playoff tickets.
Does this only apply to those folks with Nielsen boxes?

DumpJerry
10-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Does this only apply to those folks with Nielsen boxes?
Everyone. WGN is all-knowing. They record how many people stop on WGN for at least 2 seconds while channel surfing on cable or satelite. They know when you're watching, what you're watching and why you're watching. They just don't know how to get a quality playoff team on the North Side.

RedHeadPaleHoser
10-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Everyone. WGN is all-knowing. They record how many people stop on WGN for at least 2 seconds while channel surfing on cable or satelite. They know when you're watching, what you're watching and why you're watching. They just don't know how to get a quality playoff team on the North Side.

WGN - We're Like Santa....for the criminally insane.