PDA

View Full Version : "Nadia" and Beuhrle

SOXSINCE'70
04-13-2002, 10:12 AM
Saw a glorious 5-2 Sox victory Friday afternoon.Plan to be there today,tomorrow,and next weekend as well.I just have one problem: After Beuhrle gave up the dinger to that has been Marty Cordova,why did pitching coach "Nadia" Contreras and Sandy Alomar go to the mound to calm his nerves?/That's Sandy's job!!He's been on playoff and WS teams.Alomar's word isn't good enough??
"Nadia",keep your fat @$$ in that damn dugout,and make sure you watch your back.If this team continues its' shaky 'Pen work,Don Cooper will have a job and YOU WON"T!!

:burly

"Do you know me??Sox fans call me a savior".

:firenardi

"Once again I ask,WHY DO I HAVE A $%*&ing job?!?!"

WinningUgly!
04-13-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70
Saw a glorious 5-2 Sox victory Friday afternoon.Plan to be there today,tomorrow,and next weekend as well.I just have one problem: After Beuhrle gave up the dinger to that has been Marty Cordova,why did pitching coach "Nadia" Contreras and Sandy Alomar go to the mound to calm his nerves?/That's Sandy's job!!He's been on playoff and WS teams.Alomar's word isn't good enough??
"Nadia",keep your fat @$$ in that damn dugout,and make sure you watch your back.If this team continues its' shaky 'Pen work,Don Cooper will have a job and YOU WON"T!!

:burly

"Do you know me??Sox fans call me a savior".

:firenardi

"Once again I ask,WHY DO I HAVE A $%*&ing job?!?!"

From the looks of this pic, Buehrle knows what a joke Nardi is!
What a joke! (http://cbs.sportsline.com/photos/bldphoto.cgi?CXS109041217)