PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Are Going To Really Evaluate Themselves

MCHSoxFan
10-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Link from Whitesox.com: http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20071012&content_id=2262347&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

DumpJerry
10-13-2007, 12:04 PM
News flash: they do this every year. They really evaluate the team's stregths and weaknesses and how to shore up the weaknesses in the offseason every year shortly after the season ends before the Winter Meetings.

MCHSoxFan
10-13-2007, 12:32 PM
News flash: they do this every year. They really evaluate the team's stregths and weaknesses and how to shore up the weaknesses in the offseason every year shortly after the season ends before the Winter Meetings.

I know. I really just wanted to post the link.

upperdeckusc
10-13-2007, 01:05 PM
under the section entitled "a true youth movement," they talk about a 16 yr old SS we signed from the dominican republic, jose silveiro. anyone hear anything else about this kid? they say he "might" be the SS of the future because of his "soft hands, strong arm" etc. that'd be awesome if we can have a kid, especially at SS, be an impact player that we groomed out of our system. anyone ever hear about him?

MCHSoxFan
10-13-2007, 04:42 PM
under the section entitled "a true youth movement," they talk about a 16 yr old SS we signed from the dominican republic, jose silveiro. anyone hear anything else about this kid? they say he "might" be the SS of the future because of his "soft hands, strong arm" etc. that'd be awesome if we can have a kid, especially at SS, be an impact player that we groomed out of our system. anyone ever hear about him?

Not until I read this article! :D:

chisoxmike
10-13-2007, 05:01 PM
The title of this thread makes me :rolling:

:KW
"No, really guys, we're really going have to evaluate ourselves."