PDA

View Full Version : who will be in the stands saturday?

guillen4life13
04-12-2002, 10:15 PM
hey guys/girls! my dad and I, and possibly a cousin are going to be going to the game tomorrow (we haven't bought the tix yet, but probably in either the bleachers, or the other two outfield sections.) i'm gonna try and get there as early as possible to add to my autograph collection, and just enjoy myself a bit. just wanted to know if any of you guys will be coming out to the park tomorrow. if you are, just answer this message, and tell me where you're sitting, etc.

info to help you recognize me:
i'm going to be wearing a white whitesox hat (white background, black sox logo in front). if i can find my 2000 division champs t-shirt ( :whiner: ), i'll wear it, but if I can't, i'll probably just wear another black t-shirt (probably a jethro tull shirt), or just a white t-shirt. And of course, a pair of jeans. if you need more info, i'm 5'7"-5'8", 110-115 lbs. i look like I could be Indian (which I am), latino, or arabian. i look forward to seeing some of you guys in person maybe.

as i said, i'm gonna try and get there asap, but i have a baseball tryout that ends at 10:30, and we could only get on the train, at the latest, at 11:00. that would get us there at about 11:45-12:00 (we live in oak park... green to red line). if any of you know exactly what time the gates open, that would be helpful also. i don't remember exactly how much time from gametime they open. i believe it's 2 hours, but not positive.

anyways, i'll catch you at the game tomorrow, or hopefully see you at some other ones this year. peace.

doublem23
04-12-2002, 10:19 PM
I won't be there Saturday, but so far, I'm thinkin' I'll be around Sunday.

Huisj
04-12-2002, 11:45 PM
i'll be there. no idea where i'll be at in the stadium yet, but I'll be there. We're takin off from GR at 8 in the morning (Eastern time that is). I can't wait!

TornLabrum
04-13-2002, 12:01 AM
I'll be at what is now today's game. Our seats are in Sec. 117, Row 10. I'll be checking out the remodeling of the ballpark hoping to use that as an idea for my next column here.

VeeckAsInWreck
04-13-2002, 01:01 AM
I'll be there too! I think I'm in sec.161 row 3.....somewhere there, my buddy has my ticket! but I hope I run into some of you guys there! :smile:

SOXSINCE'70
04-13-2002, 09:03 AM
I'll be in sect.159,row 11,seats 23 and 24.Hope to see you.

guillen4life13
04-13-2002, 04:00 PM
hey. sorry i couldn't get there. my dad had a lot of running around to do, and i wouldn't have been able to make it there in time. i'm going to the sunday game though, probably with same seats as described in my previous post. btw, how bout that game? jose, royce, paul, ray and kenny (lofton)!!!