PDA

View Full Version : Fun at the old Ballpark...

voodoochile
04-12-2002, 05:17 PM
Had a blast at the game. I took about 30 pictures of all sorts of stuff. I will post some later tonight when I get home from work, unless FWC, et al would rather I submit them via e-mail.

Got pictures of the new batting eye from both sides. It is weird and I am not sure I would want to watch a game from out there. The screen is mesh and it really obstructs your view if you are close. I thought it was going to be one way plexiglass or something so people could see clearly.

Great time at the game. Burly-Mon was just amazing. If he doesn't make that throwing error, the O's don't have a man reach second until the solo shot in the 7th. Wow... Lofton is exactly what this team needed in a CF (Hey CLR - how about that slowswingleton? :D: ). Sandy had a good game too. Nice pitch selection, good hitting and he threw out two guys to boot.

Typical Sox opener. The wind shifted off the lake and the temperature dropped 10 degrees in 10 minutes. Glad I brought the coat. Still, Sox win and that will warm up anybody...

5-4... go you Royals!!!