PDA

View Full Version : NLDS Wishes

Lefty34
10-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Well, I am sure all of us Sox fans are already inundated with talk from Cubs fans about our under-achieving neighbors to the north making the playoffs, and I just wanted to know what you guys are thinking about this year's NLDS and NLCS?

Personally, I am just absolutely sick of cubs talk on the boo-ya network including Bartman and goats and crazy Latin pitchers. I mean, really. It's as if no one in Cubs Nation remembers the stupid runs given up AFTER the infamous Bartman incident, or the all-out retarded managerial decisions made by Dusty Faker that whole season. I'm really pulling or the D-Backs in this series, and maybe then some up-and-coming players will get some face time on PTI other than a Billy Goat and a criminally insane Mexican jumping bean. Thoughts?

thomas35forever
10-03-2007, 07:25 PM
You're new here, so I'll remind you that any thread that has to do with the Cubs belongs in What's the Score?

Lefty34
10-03-2007, 07:27 PM
OOOOOOOOHHHH. My bad guys, I just wanted to let off some steam about the Cubs coverage, but I should clarify that I want to know who you guys want to win the NL. I'm meaning ALL teams and all talk about the teams in it, not necessarily the Cubs.

jenn2080
10-04-2007, 12:35 AM
Well, I am sure all of us Sox fans are already inundated with talk from Cubs fans about our under-achieving neighbors to the north making the playoffs, and I just wanted to know what you guys are thinking about this year's NLDS and NLCS?

Personally, I am just absolutely sick of cubs talk on the boo-ya network including Bartman and goats and crazy Latin pitchers. I mean, really. It's as if no one in Cubs Nation remembers the stupid runs given up AFTER the infamous Bartman incident, or the all-out retarded managerial decisions made by Dusty Faker that whole season. I'm really pulling or the D-Backs in this series, and maybe then some up-and-coming players will get some face time on PTI other than a Billy Goat and a criminally insane Mexican jumping bean. Thoughts?

I deal with respectable Cub fans. It is not an issue. Who cares? Why do you people let it bother you?

RockyMtnSoxFan
10-05-2007, 04:32 AM
Rockies and D-Backs. Of course, those look like pretty good picks now, but I was pulling for the Rockies from the beginning. The outcome of the other series is less important: I think the Rockies can beat either of those teams.