PDA

View Full Version : Twins opener

OfficerKarkovice
04-11-2002, 07:36 PM
I will be on hand for the Twins home opener and hopefully, for the Tiger's first win. A bunch of guys that live on my floor and I got free tickets from school so I will be there tomorrow night. Apparently the game is sold out, at the Dome holds like 48,000+ people so it should be pretty fun even though it is the Twinks and Kitties but o well.

Chisox_cali
04-11-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
I will be on hand for the Twins home opener and hopefully, for the Tiger's first win. A bunch of guys that live on my floor and I got free tickets from school so I will be there tomorrow night. Apparently the game is sold out, at the Dome holds like 48,000+ people so it should be pretty fun even though it is the Twinks and Kitties but o well.

I'm sure JM's jealous :smile:

nut_stock
04-11-2002, 10:25 PM
Im suprised its gonna be a sellout, I guess everyone is afraid Minnesota baseball could become history.

Pete_SSAC
04-11-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by nut_stock
Im suprised its gonna be a sellout, I guess everyone is afraid Minnesota baseball could become history.

Expos had over 30,000 in their openeer, so I hardly put any stock in that.

- Pete

moochpuppy
04-12-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC

Expos had over 30,000 in their openeer, so I hardly put any stock in that.

- Pete

Don't knock 'em Pete. They out drew the Sox last season.

They've been handing out T-shirts and buttons that read, "Selig is no BUD of mine"

ma-gaga
04-12-2002, 09:30 AM
Twinks are going to draw over 2 million fans this year. They would have last year if the bottom didn't drop out on them.

:)

voodoochile
04-12-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by ma-gaga
Twinks are going to draw over 2 million fans this year. They would have last year if the bottom didn't drop out on them.

:)

Must be nice to have an owner who is loved and respected...