PDA

View Full Version : Cubs Attendance

Unregistered
04-11-2002, 04:06 PM
Not sure if anyone's paying attention, but just out of curiousity I was taking a look at the attendance at Wrigley since the Flubs have been home and they're only averaging about 19,000 a game...and thats even against the mets with a lineup of piazza, alomar, etc.... Seems like they're not exactly blowing anyone away attendance wise(or baseball-wise either for that matter). heh heh..keep up the losing, cubbies...

Konerkofan
04-11-2002, 04:16 PM
I hope the Cubs suck all year long!

Unregistered
04-11-2002, 04:21 PM
haha, by the way, as a sox fan, i like sosa more and more every day... striking out with the winning run on first yesterday, popping up weakly to short with the tying run on third today... hahaha keep it up, Mr. Clutch!!!! :)

nut_stock
04-11-2002, 04:21 PM
There's nobody there because it's too cold for bikinis

MarqSox
04-11-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
Not sure if anyone's paying attention, but just out of curiousity I was taking a look at the attendance at Wrigley since the Flubs have been home and they're only averaging about 19,000 a game...and thats even against the mets with a lineup of piazza, alomar, etc.... Seems like they're not exactly blowing anyone away attendance wise(or baseball-wise either for that matter). heh heh..keep up the losing, cubbies...

I hope I'm wrong, but I would be pretty surprised if the Sox are beating 19,000 by the end of next week.