PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day at Comiskey


uksoxfan
04-11-2002, 04:00 PM
Have a great day at the ballpark everyone.

I'll be listening to Farmer & Rooney on the Net so make plenty of noise guys.

GO GO SOX


Here's to another WHITE SOX Winner....... :gulp: :gulp:

Cheryl
04-11-2002, 04:12 PM
For those of us stuck in the upper deck tomorrow--should we have an alternative meeting place?

Konerkofan
04-11-2002, 04:15 PM
Tomorrow's game will be a fun time.
Been waiting long enough!

MattSharp
04-11-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by uksoxfan
I'll be listening to Farmer & Rooney on the Net so make plenty of noise guys.


How can you listen to them on the net?

Daver
04-11-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by MattSharp


How can you listen to them on the net?

MLB.com internet radio.

Brian gets a 2 and a 1/2 minute delay though.

MisterB
04-11-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by MattSharp


How can you listen to them on the net? MLB.com Gameday Audio (http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/audio/mlb_gameday_audio.jsp)

Only $14.95 (10.40) for the whole season! Such a bargain! :?:

Paulwny
04-11-2002, 06:43 PM
Kermit posted this a week ago

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8952

Cheryl
04-11-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Paulwny
Kermit posted this a week ago

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8952

And it works fine.

ilovemags30
04-11-2002, 07:23 PM
yipee!!! finally we have one day to go!!i cant wait...YESSSSS GO SOX and I WILL BE MAKING A SCENE THERE.. I HAVE TO WELCOME MY BOYS HOME

Nellie_Fox
04-11-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by MisterB
MLB.com Gameday Audio (http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/audio/mlb_gameday_audio.jsp)

Only $14.95 (10.40) for the whole season! Such a bargain! :?:
Yep, I broke down and paid my 15 smackers so I can listen to games on the net. I hate having to pay for something I used to get for free.

FarWestChicago
04-11-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox

Yep, I broke down and paid my 15 smackers so I can listen to games on the net. I hate having to pay for something I used to get for free. Welcome to the club, Nellie. :(:

uksoxfan
04-12-2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox

Yep, I broke down and paid my 15 smackers so I can listen to games on the net. I hate having to pay for something I used to get for free.


I subscribed last year so I was offered a renewal price of $9.95 (7.15). Cheap at twice the price :smile:

It also means I get to hear that comedy duo Ron & Pat on WGN cUBs radio... :D: :D: :D: :D: ..........Pity there wasn't a third person in their booth......then we would have the return of Larry, Curly & Mo. :D:


Cheers. :gulp:

DrCrawdad
04-12-2002, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by uksoxfan



I subscribed last year so I was offered a renewal price of $9.95 (7.15). Cheap at twice the price :smile:

It also means I get to hear that comedy duo Ron & Pat on WGN cUBs radio... :D: :D: :D: :D: ..........Pity there wasn't a third person in their booth......then we would have the return of Larry, Curly & Mo. :D:


Cheers. :gulp:

Listening to Ron & Pat live on the WGN there is a 2 1/2 minute delay. They hate it when the game interupts their oft-repeated, stale, tired, worn-out attempts at humour.

"Patrick, you are cheap. Ha-ha-ha. Oh boy. What did you bring to eat today? Patrick, what do you think of my new hat? I mean my hair... Oh wait a guy just got a hit."

voodoochile
04-12-2002, 10:28 AM
Leaving for the game in 45 minutes. Clouds are definitely moving out, and it looks like the rain is done - just like they predicted :o: I am going to take my digital camera to the game and will try to get some shots of the new batters eye and the other changes, but my ticket is for the UD and I don't know if they will let me on the lower concourse or not. I will post some pictures later of whatever I can get...

Man, I could barely sleep last night. I am so pumped for this game...

GO SOX!!!

cheeses_h_rice
04-12-2002, 10:31 AM
I'm heading out to the Red Line in an hour, and I too will be bringing my swingin' Canon Power Shot A20 digital camera to the park. Our seats are in the Club Level, so hopefully I can get some shots of the new digs on the 300 Level.

Let's make some noise out there, eh?

:gulp:

Iwritecode
04-12-2002, 10:49 AM
Somehow I get the feeling the boards are going to be rather slow today... :(: