PDA

View Full Version : Glover

doctor30th
04-11-2002, 01:48 PM
I'd, like to point something out about him.

People say that isn't it weird that after his first full spring trainging under Nardi he stinks. Well ya know what this is his second full spring training under nardi, he was on the 40 man roster last year.

As for his problems, I'll tell you why he has them (and it's not Nardi). He was sharpe in spring and at the begining of the season last year because he pitched winter ball. So when he came in to spring trainging he was in mid-season form.

He did not go to winter ball this year. Because of this, he has is not as sharp as he usually is. If anyone is to blame for his whoa's it's him for not pitching in winterball.

Iwritecode
04-11-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by doctor30th
I'd, like to point something out about him.

People say that isn't it weird that after his first full spring trainging under Nardi he stinks. Well ya know what this is his second full spring training under nardi, he was on the 40 man roster last year.

As for his problems, I'll tell you why he has them (and it's not Nardi). He was sharpe in spring and at the begining of the season last year because he pitched winter ball. So when he came in to spring trainging he was in mid-season form.

He did not go to winter ball this year. Because of this, he has is not as sharp as he usually is. If anyone is to blame for his whoa's it's him for not pitching in winterball.

This is different but a still a little bit the same.

Crede didn't play winter ball and they (management) complained about it the entire off-season. Then he comes in, tears up spring training and still gets screwed out of a spot. Glover doesn't play winter ball and not one word is mentioned about it. Then struggles in ST and in his first outing of the season and still nothing is said. I think it was Glover himself who mentioned not playing in winter ball and he said he probably should have...

doctor30th
04-11-2002, 02:29 PM
The differnce is they didn't ask Glover to pitch in Winter ball, which they did with Crede.

Cheryl
04-11-2002, 02:58 PM
The differnce is they didn't ask Glover to pitch in Winter ball, which they did with Crede.

I thought Crede did play, he just didn't play where they wanted him to. Venezuala?

Somebody find some facts, it's really busy here today.

Iwritecode
04-11-2002, 03:17 PM

Oh yea, I forgot about that. Still, didn't really seem like he missed as much as Glover.