PDA

View Full Version : Who is Tailgating Friday!

RibbieRubarb
04-11-2002, 11:56 AM
Rain in the morning, but it should be gone by 8:00am. I got my steaks marinating. Shish-kabobs too. Got the grill ready and the flag ready to fly. I'm celebrating my 10th anniversary as a season ticket holder in the UPPER DECK!(actually just a few rows up, behind home plate) I love it up there, sometimes it seems like they are playing the game just for me!..lol GO SOX
See you guys there! Gates open at 10:00am!!
3-hours of Beer and Beef!

RedPinStripes
04-11-2002, 12:08 PM
I'm there dude! I luuuuuuvvv tailgating.

ilovemags30
04-11-2002, 07:28 PM
I'm celebrating my 10th anniversary as a season ticket holder in the UPPER DECK!(actually just a few rows up, behind home plate) I love it up there, sometimes it seems like they are playing the game just for me!..lol GO SOX

SEE YOU THERE IM LIKE 11 ROWS BEHIND THE PLATE IN UPPER DECK..WWOOOHOOOO!! GO SOX :)

Cheryl
04-11-2002, 07:53 PM
Section 520, row 4. I hope to be there when the gates open, but I have a bunch of people with me and they're confused about why we should get there more than half an hour before the game.

I may be ditching them real early.

duke of dorwood
04-12-2002, 07:51 AM
We are drinking and snacking before the game-been waiting all Winter for my favorite foods inside the park. Corned Beef-Super Taco, and Spicy Fries. My arteries cant wait.