PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a picture of the Hey cubs fan middle finger shirt?

Dolemite79
09-28-2007, 01:09 PM
as the title says im looking for a picture of the shirt or the logo on the shirt the one with the white sox championship ring giving the bird

ive searched the internet and cant seem to find one, so if you have could you please post it or send it to me.

Thanks

chisoxmike
09-28-2007, 01:11 PM
INR may have one.

:party:

WizardsofOzzie
09-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Dude, What's the score :rolleyes:

Chips
09-28-2007, 01:29 PM
INR may have one.

this one?

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6416/duderrd2.jpg

jenn2080
09-28-2007, 01:54 PM
as the title says im looking for a picture of the shirt or the logo on the shirt the one with the white sox championship ring giving the bird

ive searched the internet and cant seem to find one, so if you have could you please post it or send it to me.

Thanks

Is that going to be the come back when the Cubs make the playoffs?

Dolemite79
09-28-2007, 01:57 PM
nah ive got a bunch of cubs fans chirpping at me and im looking to shut them up

itsnotrequired
09-28-2007, 01:59 PM
INR may have one.

I sowed the cotton, spun the thread, stitched the cloth, dyed the graphics, marketed, sold and reaped the rewards of these high-brow, exceptional quality, tongue-in-cheek novelties. All shall bask in my shadow.

I'm working on a new one that somehow makes fun of the Cubs while at the same time honoring the White Sox. Armed with this plan, we'll all be living high on the hog in 2008. Get on board now for the big win.

Dolemite79
09-28-2007, 02:10 PM
I sowed the cotton, spun the thread, stitched the cloth, dyed the graphics, marketed, sold and reaped the rewards of these high-brow, exceptional quality, tongue-in-cheek novelties. All shall bask in my shadow.

I'm working on a new one that somehow makes fun of the Cubs while at the same time honoring the White Sox. Armed with this plan, we'll all be living high on the hog in 2008. Get on board now for the big win.

thats great and count me as one who will buy it but it would really help if i could get a picture of the old one to hold me over :smile:

ilsox7
09-28-2007, 02:11 PM

Sounds epic.

SBSoxFan
09-28-2007, 02:12 PM

Yeah, when/where can I pre-order?

WizardsofOzzie
09-28-2007, 02:13 PM

:supernana:

DumpJerry
09-28-2007, 02:30 PM
Is that going to be the come back when the Cubs make the playoffs?
Until Lou is holding The Trophy over his head after a four game sweep, anything the Cubs do is meaningless.

TheCommander
09-28-2007, 02:35 PM
nah ive got a bunch of cubs fans chirpping at me and im looking to shut them up

Arming yourself with the simple facts should be more than enough to shut them up.:yup:

Dolemite79
09-28-2007, 03:41 PM
Arming yourself with the simple facts should be more than enough to shut them up.:yup:

True, but you know what they say "a picture speaks a thousand words"

russ99
09-28-2007, 03:50 PM

Can't beat "1908-2008 - A century of futility" :D:

Let's hope the Cubs don't ruin this t-shirt idea in the next month.