PDA

View Full Version : The Cub Disease

soxwon
09-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Here Ye Hear ye.
Ima hear to awarn ya all, about the Devils Spawn, that exists in dis fine city.
A vengefull, yet moronic disease called Da Cubs, dressed in its pajama's, that parades around this state
and a good part of otha states, As dey are known to TRAVEL, unlike other diseased spawns.

Otherwise colorless boring mutations, of our lazy society, has a endured centuries of abuse, and frustrations, yet still spawns and multiplies every 6-8 years, last heard from in 03, before it was struck down-a
by a fighting fish, that came a northward and thwarted, the Devils disciples, in one mighty fell swoop.
ya'll rememba dat? Dont'cha?

This years version consists of a sweet Loupy guy, that masterminds its destructive ways.
An invalid chunky throw boy, who once was arrested for public urination in an alleyway in Mesa, arizona
This growth, loves alleyways and backdoors, as it has its followers bending ova, continueously
to accept their FIXES.

One of its Followays, cleans winda's during da day around wrigleyville, and dresses in its
clownish suit, by night, unless da Clubbs, play a rare DAY game.
He woo woo's its followers with giddyness, like a 6 year old schoolgirl.
Da moronic followers, buy this clown beers at local beerhouses.
occasionally taking him to their hangouts as far away as schaumburg.

This disease also known as Cubitis, can be wiped out quite easily.
all it a takes is a Big vacine from da west, usually found in San Diego or Phoenix.
The vacine will run rampant in chicago, and will dispose of da Devils Spawn
forthright.

Other members of this disease include a rightfielder named after a crotch supporter
a leftsiderfielder that makes a gazillion dollars, just to strike out 200 times a season.
and the big most deadliest form, is a hota headed fat pitcher, named Zambo, who
from alot of accounts, will self destruct, if repeatidly blasted, by bats and its followers
Do not be lured into their den of cutesyness and drunken stupor.

Also be very aware of female genetic followers/mutants, who to the eye are
stunning, but once caught in their web, you will be overcome by HIV, CRABS and Gangreen.
Osama Bin Ladin, loves this disease, fore it destroys minds, and souls.
The way to stay away, for once it see's, others wearing Sox black and silver
it immediately, starts spouting gibberish, and made up wooly bully about its fans.

Fear not my fellow SOXENS, we have seen this mutation before
and it does go away in a whimper, its collective tails tucked beetween its knees.
Tears rolling down its faces, and a cry of "There's allways next year" as its motto
Next year usually means 6 or 7 more years in Real baseball years
So sit a back-a and relax, if da disease spreads, and looks like it will destroy all

Just be a patient and enjoy the lunacy, it brings, as it goes down
in a sudden hard thud, and the cheers from Sox fans, will end the disease
and the tears from cub fans, will once again appear.
Some day this growth, will complete its journey, and be on top
But not in our lifetime, or our childrens ,childrens ,children.

have a faitha, and believa in Your white sox
Da reverand

LITTLE NELL
09-27-2007, 06:28 PM
Very well put!

nysox35
09-27-2007, 06:34 PM
One of your best ever!

thomas35forever
09-27-2007, 06:56 PM
I love Da Rev! Never thought we'd hear from you here!:D::)

getonbckthr
09-27-2007, 07:26 PM
By God what the bloody hell was that?:D:

whitesoxwilkes
09-27-2007, 07:27 PM
:hawk
"I'm fixin' to tell you what, feisty. I have nevahh heard the Reverand get quite this nuts before. MERCY!"

Brian26
09-27-2007, 09:19 PM
I look forward to Hawk's reply to the Rev more than the actual sermon from the Rev :D:

soxwon
09-27-2007, 10:11 PM
I look forward to Hawk's reply to the Rev more than the actual sermon from the Rev :D:

Dread Farmer
09-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Put down the Dungens and Dragons dice and come out of the basement Comic Book Guy. The Cubs are a bad baseball team with stupid fans. Not something to start a cult over
.:nolanventura
Stay out of Cults Robin!

soxwon
09-27-2007, 10:54 PM
Put down the Dungens and Dragons dice and come out of the basement Comic Book Guy. The Cubs are a bad baseball team with stupid fans. Not something to start a cult over
.:nolanventura
Stay out of Cults Robin!

What was that?

chisoxmike
09-28-2007, 12:07 AM
Wow.

October26
09-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Cubitis :rolling: I luv da Reverand!