PDA

View Full Version : Cubs Hotel In Cinci

dllrbll7
09-27-2007, 04:52 PM
I swear its not for me, but my friends trying to find out where the cubs are staying in cincinatti but he doesn't have a media guide. Does anyone have one??

Thanks

soxwon
09-27-2007, 05:32 PM
what sox fans are going to cincy wear sox black and root for the reds?

spiffie
09-27-2007, 06:07 PM
what sox fans are going to cincy wear sox black and root for the reds?
Perhaps he's planning a merciless crank call campaign to keep the Cubs from getting a good night's sleep. Or some sort of poisoning of room service food.

Scottiehaswheels
09-27-2007, 06:19 PM
what sox fans are going to cincy wear sox black and root for the reds?I would, but I gotta work all weekend...

getonbckthr
09-27-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm hoping Sox fans have more class than to pull **** like that.

Scottiehaswheels
09-27-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm hoping Sox fans have more class than to pull **** like that.I live 45 min away and work with a ton of Reds fans who have tix.. why not?

getonbckthr
09-27-2007, 06:31 PM
I live 45 min away and work with a ton of Reds fans who have tix.. why not?
Go to the game fine, but the hotel bull **** is amateur and childish.

Scottiehaswheels
09-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Go to the game fine, but the hotel bull **** is amateur and childish.oh yeah I agree... I don't hate the Cubs... just their fans...

The Immigrant
09-27-2007, 06:47 PM
I don't hate the Cubs... just their fans...

Except Zambrano, of course...and maybe Jacque Jones.

PKalltheway
09-29-2007, 09:41 PM
For those who are even the slighest bit interested (and I just got to this thread, so it's pretty much too late), but every opposing baseball team stays at the Westin, right in the heart of downtown Cincinnati. That's where the Cubs would be staying.

I went to the game on Friday for my 19th birthday (the Reds were FINALLY at home on my birthday for the first time in years). I swear the crowd was 75-80 percent Cub fans. It was ugly to say the least. Everywhere in downtown Cincy, I saw Cub blue. I swear, me and my group of friends were the only ones wearing Reds gear. No joke. This is twenty times worse than when the Steelers come here.