PDA

View Full Version : Chia head's intro!

RedPinStripes
04-11-2002, 03:22 AM
What does he get from you opening day?

FarmerAndy
04-11-2002, 08:44 AM
During the home opener fans should cheer for every player in a White Sox uniform. Show the team that we have some class. Even if you hate Royce, cheer for him. If he continues to suck at the plate, go ahead and boo him the next time you are at a game. But on opening day, we need to stand behind the WHOLE team.

RichieRichAllen
04-11-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by FarmerAndy
During the home opener fans should cheer for every player in a White Sox uniform. Show the team that we have some class. Even if you hate Royce, cheer for him. If he continues to suck at the plate, go ahead and boo him the next time you are at a game. But on opening day, we need to stand behind the WHOLE team.

Hey FarmerAndy...you might want to consider writing a book. And here's your title: "Talking Sense To a Team of Mules".

You know, after reading the contant rants and bashing every day, it kinda makes you want to cheer for the "Choice" all the more. Aw, but I've always been a sucker for an underdog, I suppose.

Sure, it'll be embarrassing to hear the boos when they announce the lineup on opening day, but you gotta admire the hootzpah of all these (Lee Elia inspired) "so-called" Sox fans. I mean, this is a mission they're on, isn't it? You just know that Jerry's gonna be convinced to get "Manos" and his 36 errors (sorry, it's a useless stat, but somebody's gotta drive it home) back at SS after hearing a stiff round of boos or m-v-p chants. And then, all will be right with our little world.

C'mon, FarmerAndy...you've at least got to give 'em THAT. FarmerAndy?

bjmarte
04-11-2002, 09:56 AM
Unfortunately I won't be there but I imagine it will look somthing like this:

FarmerAndy
04-11-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by RichieRichAllen

I suppose credit should be given where credit is due. :)

RedPinStripes
04-11-2002, 11:50 AM
I can't stand the guy and i would rather not boo anyone on opening day. Plus, he's up there in rbi's so I'll just go get a beer and let everyone else handle it.

RedPinStripes
04-11-2002, 11:53 AM
Nardi is a different story though. I'm running down to the dugout and might yell something like: USELESS MORON!!!!! FIRE NARDI FIRE NARDI!!!!!!!! I hope that chant starts. and many other obsceen messages i won't put it writing. He deserves nothing. I don't give a rat's ass what uniform he wears. He doesn't deserve to be in that dugout

FarWestChicago
04-11-2002, 03:11 PM

Hey FarmerAndy...you might want to consider writing a book. And here's your title: "Talking Sense To a Team of Mules".

You know, after reading the contant rants and bashing every day, it kinda makes you want to cheer for the "Choice" all the more. Aw, but I've always been a sucker for an underdog, I suppose.No, you're just a FOB with delusions of grandeur. We should all bow to your superior intelligence.

Cheryl
04-11-2002, 05:30 PM
If he was stinking up the joint prior to Friday, I'd be booing. But he hasn't, so I won't. Not during the team intro anyway. Let's see what he does during the game.

Now Nardi, he is stinking up the joint.

Bmr31
04-11-2002, 05:37 PM

You know, after reading the contant rants and bashing every day, it kinda makes you want to cheer for the "Choice" all the more. Aw, but I've always been a sucker for an underdog, I suppose.

Sure, it'll be embarrassing to hear the boos when they announce the lineup on opening day, but you gotta admire the hootzpah of all these (Lee Elia inspired) "so-called" Sox fans. I mean, this is a mission they're on, isn't it? You just know that Jerry's gonna be convinced to get "Manos" and his 36 errors (sorry, it's a useless stat, but somebody's gotta drive it home) back at SS after hearing a stiff round of boos or m-v-p chants. And then, all will be right with our little world.

Good job. Its a breathe of fresh air to see someone not be a wuss and follow the uneducated baseball fan....

doublem23
04-11-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
No, you're just a FOB with delusions of grandeur. We should all bow to your superior intelligence.

I know, FWC! God, I hate winning baseball games!

*****!!! Buddy breaks the .100 mark and the FOBs go nuts!

:hitless
I'm on pace to have a career year.

Dadawg_77
04-11-2002, 06:36 PM
What is a FOB?

Jjav829
04-11-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
What is a FOB?

Friend of Buddy. (aka Royce Clayton)