PDA

View Full Version : Where's the best place for The Choice?

Viva Magglio
04-10-2002, 08:34 PM
What should be done with Royce Clayton?

RedPinStripes
04-10-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
What should be done with Royce Clayton?

I was looking forward to voting for the unemployment line.

Cheryl
04-10-2002, 09:04 PM
He did a good job today. I say hold off on the Royce bashing for a while anyway.

Daver
04-10-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
He did a good job today. I say hold off on the Royce bashing for a while anyway.

Can't do it Cheryl,it's kinda like having dog poo on your shoe,you can try and ignore,but the smell keeps reminding you.

FarWestChicago
04-10-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by daver

Can't do it Cheryl,it's kinda like having dog poo on your shoe,you can try and ignore,but the smell keeps reminding you. That seems to be an appropriate analogy. :D:

Cheryl
04-10-2002, 09:13 PM

Can't do it Cheryl,it's kinda like having dog poo on your shoe,you can try and ignore,but the smell keeps reminding you.

LOL!

Okay, I was suggesting earlier (to other people) that perhaps Royce got his act together today rather than listen to us chanting "MVP" at him as the team is introduced Friday before the game.

duke of dorwood
04-11-2002, 07:42 AM
Cheryl obviously influenced by the hair

RedPinStripes
04-11-2002, 12:12 PM

Couldn't have said it any better myseld. LOL!

Bmr31
04-11-2002, 12:52 PM

Another way of looking at it is.....a bunch of people with major inferiority complexes, feeling the need to pick on someone at all times?

FarWestChicago
04-11-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31

Another way of looking at it is.....a bunch of people with major inferiority complexes, feeling the need to pick on someone at all times? :whoflungpoo