:hitless
Current Game Hitting Streak: 1
Number of Games Remaining to Surpass Joe D: 56

Kilroy
04-11-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Current Game Hitting Streak: 1
Number of Games Remaining to Surpass Joe D: 56

If you're gonna do this, do it right. The Choice's current hit streak is at 2 games.

Only 55 games until I become immortal!!

ode to veeck
04-11-2002, 02:18 AM
Choice, you're already immortal in the annals of WSI totally biased clubhouse discussions@!$%*#@

duke of dorwood
04-11-2002, 08:37 AM

My hair is my ticket to immortality

FarmerAndy
04-11-2002, 09:51 AM
Has anybody noticed that when Royce was hitting good in the spring he was sporting the afro? He's been wearing the corn rows for the last few weeks though, and he ain't hitting so well. I think the corn rows are pulling on his brain.

Royce, if you can hear me, let that freak flag fly. BRING BACK THE AFRO NOW! I assure you that then, and only then, will you start to hit.

doctor30th
04-11-2002, 10:47 AM
well he might only be batting .128, but he has been swinging the bat well (except for the 7 Ks), and he has 6 rbi's so I am not going to complain about him.

yyz
04-11-2002, 01:33 PM
I'm not a big Royce fan, but he is currently in a 12-way tie for 11th in the AL for RBIs, and is second only to Big Frank on the Sox.

If he can get his average up around .250, we should be able to deal him before the trading deadline.

Foulke You
04-11-2002, 04:41 PM
I've actually been impressed with Royce's power display recently. He's been cranking the ball pretty deep. For such a little guy, when he gets all of it he has some power. He had a homer taken away by Yellowstone Park a.k.a. Comerica yesterday. Wait a minute...I just used "impressed" and "Royce" in the same sentence. I must be ill...

You aren't ill! You're just caught up in the RBI freight train known as Royce.

baggio202
04-11-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You
I've actually been impressed with Royce's power display recently. He's been cranking the ball pretty deep. For such a little guy, when he gets all of it he has some power. He had a homer taken away by Yellowstone Park a.k.a. Comerica yesterday. Wait a minute...I just used "impressed" and "Royce" in the same sentence. I must be ill...

You aren't ill! You're just caught up in the RBI freight train known as Royce.

as long as he keeps swinging for the fences he will hit 128...but maybe get 20 homers...but of cour se everytime he comes up with a runner on 2nd and no outs like he did yesterday the thought of him actually trying to advance the runner will be a fleeting nanaosecond if that long...he's an ass..he plays only for royce...12 years in the league and starting SS should make him a leader on this team...jose valentin in '00 flourished as the team unspoken team leader in that spot...royce flourishes as an ass hole